INCREDIBLE; Geeljires on social media treating the dude that was going 95mph’s family like celebrity. His sis is on IG

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

(Fast forward it to the 2 min mark)

She has showed no sympathy for the 3 innocent people her brother killed. As a matter of fact kulahaa “the police believed eye witnesses that my brother was going 95mph”. Does she not know that the car freezes that speed at the point of impact. She goes on to say “ actually no one died on the spot. They died in the hospital “.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
So apathetic to those poor victims, audubillah could never be me.

She’s fixated on collecting money for her brother. The man killed 3 people. Her father was on fb last night and he was oblivious to the victims. Kulahaa “they closed our Gofundme “.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
She’s fixated on collecting money for her brother. The man killed 3 people. Her father was on fb last night and he was oblivious to the victims. Kulahaa “they closed our Gofundme “.
0 sympathy for the victims thats sad even if they pay the bond he still gonna face jail time

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
:it0tdo8:When I was 6 I opened the car door in the motorway and stuck my head out whilst my sister held my legs because I wasn't getting enough air, my parents were angry at my uncle :it0tdo8:
1594164631329.gif

This! This is exactly what I was talking about when I said 68 iq aqli xoolo shenanigans... but you know what you get a pass since you were only 6...

Prime Minister

Somali Promotion Agent

(Fast forward it to the 2 min mark)

She has showed no sympathy for the 3 innocent people her brother killed. As a matter of fact kulahaa “the police believed eye witnesses that my brother was going 95mph”. Does she not know that the car freezes that speed at the point of impact. She goes on to say “ actually no one died on the spot. They died in the hospital “.
I read the article so data was pulled from the car that showed he was going at least 84 mph and there was previous complaints about vehicle matching his going 90 mph so I have no sympathy for him.

Trending

Latest posts