Incompetent RULERS OF ONE BEDROOM IN VILLA SOMALIA fire Thabit ( arm-badge wearing lunatic)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
I'm not a mad man To walk into foreign Majeerteen lands to be slaughtered and dismembered as a innocent garxajis guy!
I will stick to roaming areas I know.
Why would I become pro somalia from visiting a semi autonomous state of Somalia.
Disrespectful, saqajaan

saywalahi

Xamar Living
I'm not a mad man To walk into foreign Majeerteen lands to be slaughtered and dismembered as a innocent garxajis guy!
I will stick to roaming areas I know.
Why would I become pro somalia from visiting a semi autonomous state of Somalia.
somaliland is also an autonomous region of somalia

DRACO

VIP
You should come xaafun, where the su touches first in Africa
Interesting fact ! I will do some more research on most visited parts of puntland !
somaliland is also an autonomous region of somalia
Puntland is semi autonomous region of Somalia
Somaliland is autonomous region & A de facto state seeking to regain its international recognition & Regain its rightful position as a UN member state!

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
Interesting fact ! I will do some more research on most visited parts of puntland !

Puntland is semi autonomous region of Somalia
Somaliland is autonomous region & A de facto state seeking to regain its international recognition & Regain its position as a UN member state!
Cidaada waxay u dhinteen midnimo, Ismaciil Shaykh Isxaaq would be rolling in his grave right now

I really thought farmaajo kheyre and thabit were the best politicians somalia has seen in since the war.

DRACO

VIP
Cidaada waxay u dhinteen midnimo, Ismaciil Shaykh Isxaaq would be rolling in his grave right now
Not really why work with people who hate us.
I mean in no way shape or form in somaliland perfect but it offers any somali who wants to be part of it 100 times what somalia can offer us!
Unless Somalia can offer us something better than somaliland I will NEVER support it .

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
The nazi mayor is being fired? Color me shocked.

images

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
P
Not really why work with people who hate us.
I mean in no way shape or form in somaliland perfect but it offers any somali who wants to be part of it 100 times what somalia can offer us!
Unless Somalia can offer us something better than somaliland I will NEVER support it .
We wont steal the election and issue an arrest warrant for ur suldaan for speaking his mind

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts