Incoming reports of another terror attack in Mogadishu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disarm the whole city no guns allowed other than the military make no car zones in key areas and check points and identification for every vehicle.

DRACO

VIP
Latest : Many escaped the hotel but unfortunately deaths/injuries are confirmed .

On going gunfire between security forces and AS militants who stormed the hotel.

Last edited:
May Allah have mercy on all the people that died .

What I don't understand is how these cars 'filled with explosives' end up in the most guarded places. I'm currently in moqdisho and there are so many checkpoints, you're checked in every other street. It makes no sense.

Farm

VIP
AUN

May Allah have mercy on all the people that died .

What I don't understand is how these cars 'filled with explosives' end up in the most guarded places. I'm currently in moqdisho and there are so many checkpoints, you're checked in every other street. It makes no sense.

There are moles in the security sector like Fahad Yasin unfortunately.

Last edited:

one

αΆœα΅ƒΚ·α΅’ αΆœα΅ƒΚ·Λ‘α΅’
Inalillah...AUN to the death and wish all the injured a speedy recovery.

DRACO

VIP
AUN 18 dead .

The FGS needs to resign this is not something which can become β€˜normal’.

EIGHTEEN PEOPLE LOST THEIR LIFE. Many orphans and widows are weeping tonight ,what will the government do for them?

AUN, millions are poured into mogadishu, could the federal government not Invest in vehicle and cargo xray scanning machines. placing xrays at entry/ exit points would reduce attacks using vehicles to 0
WG-Truck-Cago-Scanner-2-300x300.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending