Incident at work

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
So I work with a bunch of hockey loving rednecks who are also casual Toronto Raptors supporters. We just hired a Somali guy that acts like a fob even though he’s here for about 10 years.

Like many Somalis in the diaspora, this guy went country hopping [South Africa, Brazil, Venezuela, Guatemala, Mexico, US] before finally landing in Canada. So naturally he wants to chip in his two cents whenever we’re blabbering about Raptors or the NHL, though he’s the most casual of sports fans.

[Fob accent (Rs at end of words become As)] : “Guys I’m big supporter of Oklahoma City thunder when they have Westbrook”. Everyone stops talking and look at him. The foreman cuts our smoke break short and the fob is reassigned to some other crew.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
So I work with a bunch of hockey loving rednecks who are also casual Toronto Raptors supporters. We just hired a Somali guy that acts like a fob even though he’s here for about 10 years.

Like many Somalis in the diaspora, this guy went country hopping [South Africa, Brazil, Venezuela, Guatemala, Mexico, US] before finally landing in Canada. So naturally he wants to chip in his two cents whenever we’re blabbering about Raptors or the NHL, though he’s the most casual of sports fans.

[Fob accent (Rs at end of words become As)] : “Guys I’m big supporter of Oklahoma City thunder when they have Westbrook”. Everyone stops talking and look at him. The foreman cuts our smoke break short and the fob is reassigned to some other crew.
Give him some advice and explain to him how he dampen's the mood. Don't leave a brother hanging like that.

:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:

Trending

Latest posts