Incel in the UK kills 5 people including himself

Imagine dying because this ogre looking mfker couldn't get laid.

:farmajoyaab:

The worst part is that in more patriarchal cultures the incels become religious fanatics.
Xabado fired
This might trigger people, but I've noticed that a good number of muslim men that are salafi adopted redpill/incel culture. This is based on some of the content i've seen from these men online/my interactions with them. They don't talk to you, but talk down on you and believe women shouldn't even leave the house. Can anyone explain this further?

Keo

VIP
The 2014 Isla Vista shooter Elliot Rodger was born in London, UK but moved to the US when he was 5. He was the very first incel shooter.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
You can’t be white and an incel. Cadaans are gassed up by ethnics so much. He could’ve easily bagged an asian ting or some other ethnic woman. This guy was a dumb fakecel who probably got egged on by some troll on discord
You sound like you browse incel forums

You can’t be white and an incel. Cadaans are gassed up by ethnics so much. He could’ve easily bagged an asian ting or some other ethnic woman. This guy was a dumb fakecel who probably got egged on by some troll on discord

He was a mentalcel , if he unironically groomed and lost some weight he would bag easily. If you're deficent mentally , its brutal.

He's not even a bad looking lad, I've seen absolute gargoyles get pussy. It's a numbers game.
This guy's problems were more deep rooted than "boho, girls don't want to f*ck me". Shit like this is going to become more common, working-class cadaans are falling behind and I doubt they'll go down without a fight :wow1:

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
He's not even a bad looking lad, I've seen absolute gargoyles get pussy. It's a numbers game.
This guy's problems were more deep rooted than "boho, girls don't want to f*ck me". Shit like this is going to become more common, working-class cadaans are falling behind and I doubt they'll go down without a fight :wow1:
They're going to go down without a fight. Your average working class cadaan is a mental midget.