BREAKING NEWS Incel in the UK kills 5 people including himself

Most incels are not even ugly. They just have terrible personalities and are very entitled

He is not even ugly lmao just needs to hit the gym and get a better haircut and he would have a lot of women interested in him

Most incels start off being average men, who spend too much time on the internet with toxic people and they start internalising entitled, misogynist views.

There are so many men who resemble him who are in relationships.

This is why I don't encourage this incel talk on this forum, thankfully it calmed down completely, because it's not funny and destroys lives.

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
The human thought process is so diverse, your telling me this guy killed himself and took 5 down with him just because he couldn’t pull any es? It’s like a watt pad story taking place in real life. He could’ve went to red light district and got some head.

Most incels start off being average men, who spend too much time on the internet with toxic people and they start internalising entitled, misogynist views.

This is why I don't encourage this incel talk on this forum, thankfully it calmed down completely, because it's not funny and destroys lives.
True too much incelnimo will take you to dark place. It’s healthy to have slight distrust for women, but these guys take it way too far

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP

Incel = o addiction. o is the cause of all this, they think every lady is out of their league and whatever scenes portray. Making them either a dayuth, a incel or just depressed.

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
I mean he has a lot of fat and his beard and haircut does him no justice but if he lost weight and built muscle, trimmed his beard to like 8mm, got a good haircut then he would be above average in looks, he is probably decent height too.
woody-toy-story.gif

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
But Plymouth out of everywhere? Peaceful and quiet. Wow.

Trending

Latest posts