Ina lilahi wa ina ilayhi rajicuun. Geeljire funny man, SOORAAN, is dead from Covid19

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Ilaahay ha u naxariisto

Dictator Gelle of Djibouti hired him during his “election” campaign. Sooraan was seen without a mask in the middle of huge crowds. He got back to Burco and came down with the indhayar hargab.

Last edited:

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
my childhood died, Alle ha u naxariisto miskiinka, he was the funny one too :mjcry::wow:
1622038112112.png

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
my childhood died, Alle ha u naxariisto miskiinka, he was the funny one too :mjcry::wow:
View attachment 186606

I don’t usually find Somali comedians funny but bro this dude and his partner were hilarious.

Remember that one episode where Jawaan came to a Khat session and kept referencing back to his wife 😆😆😩😩🤣🤣🤣. “My wife told me that Iran attacked the US”.

OffTheDome

Proud American
Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un. May Allah swt grant awoowe the highest rank in jannah. Burco produces the greatest poets and comedians in the HoA

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un. May Allah swt grant awoowe the highest rank in jannah. Burco produces the greatest poets and comedians in the HoA
yes may Allah show him mercy but Burco may produce comedians but not poets, real Poets are in sool and sanaag :ufdup:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Covid is so selective walle. A husband and wife died in Minneapolis. First the Husband, then he was buried immediately-- while the wife was mourning with others, gathering in her home, she collapsed and died less than a week from her husband.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Covid is so selective walle. A husband and wife died in Minneapolis. First the Husband, then he was buried immediately-- while the wife was mourning with others, gathering in her home, she collapsed and died less than a week from her husband.

Indhayar Hargab had wiped out prominent

singer Nakrumah

former PM Galayr

former PM Nur

Sheikh Baaruud

About 10 other politicians and activists of all sort

Trending