INA LI LAHI WA INAA ILEYHI RAJICUUN! Somali couple N UK fight N the streets front of their kids(VID)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Menelik

chill mate, it's never cool to accuse a member of such a disgraceful act because you both disagree on issues on this board.

Fyi

Me and Cannuck never saw eye to eye on any issue we discussed here.

BArrafka fucked with their mental state. Both are in fault.(Xalimo is using the famous tactic used in Canada. Push him out claim welfare)

It seems to me that he married another woman and she kicked him out but he is refusing to give her a divorce. Some men are spiteful like that.

It's appalling to fight in front of the children and in public too. Poor kids.

waraabe

Your superior
It seems to me that he married another woman and she kicked him out but he is refusing to give her a divorce. Some men are spiteful like that.

How did you get that from the video ?

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Jeesto

Though it's tragic and painful to watch these kids and in particular, the young chap's reaction when his stupid dad attempted to turn him against his mum, it's just EeddoMenace and her menopausal titles.

This a national tacsi. It's a death of Somali family dignity. We are turning into madoow mareykan who have children without any meaning.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

Just accept that they both wrong!

He has the right to marry once more but they both xoolo for behaving this way front of their children. She is out of her mind for filming this. They can eventually settle but now who can delete this from the social media sphere ? Who? That woman allowed her emotions to get the better of her. Now the ramifications are one that their grandkids will be watching. YouTube already has videos that are 12 years old now

Just accept that they both wrong!

He has the right to marry once more but they both xoolo for behaving this way front of their children. She is out of her mind for filming this. They can eventually settle but now who can delete this from the social media sphere ? Who? That woman allowed her emotions to get the better of her. Now the ramifications are one that their grandkids will be watching. YouTube already has videos that are 12 years old now

What about doqons like you oo sida eeyga u so ordaayo with every dhuuso? You play a part too!

Gambar

VIP

Somalis don't know how to conduct themselves at all. Waa bila akhlaaq. Your children should never see you guys engaging in such behavior.

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
48.gif

The problem here is what happens when he refuses and denies her an Islamic divorce? She has to negotiate with him from a disadvantaged position because these Sheikhs will never grant her divorce/khul. If he opposes her wish for the dissolution of the marriage, she will be stuck with him unless he is totally satisfied with the arrangements. With a guy like this seeking revenge against her, the sheikh will favour him and she will be the loser. It happens all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending