Ina Abdirashid announces candidacy for PL President

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gambar

VIP
Lmao I didn't mention anyone so how did you determine who I was or wasn't talking about??
You call people out for being qabiilist or making qabiilist comments and therefore being "bums" and "retards" yet you have f*ck all to say about your friend. I see you. :ulyin:

You call people out for being qabiilist or making qabiilist comments and therefore being "bums" and "retards" yet you have f*ck all to say about your friend. I see you. :ulyin:

That statement of mine applied to many in this thread. Not sure why you're taking it personal? Or assuming who it was or wasn't about? Perhaps you believe it applies more to some than others, that's you though, so stop projecting.

Gambar

VIP
That statement of mine applied to many in this thread. Not sure why you're taking it personal? Or assuming who it was or wasn't about? Perhaps you believe it applies more to some than others, that's you though, so stop projecting.
No, I'm calling you out on your bullshit. It's why you're getting so defensive. I'm breaking down your fake anti qabiil facade that's why you're claiming I'm taking it " personal", sweetheart you're the one who's projecting. :hillarybiz:You have no other response especially not to or about your friend. Thanks for confirming. Farahaan ka qaday.

No, I'm calling you out on your bullshit. It's why you're getting so defensive. I'm breaking down your fake anti qabiil facade that's why you're claiming I'm taking it " personal", sweetheart you're the one who's projecting. :hillarybiz:You have no other response especially not to or about your friend. Thanks for confirming. Farahaan ka qaday.

:what1:

I'm not getting defensive you are over a general statement I didn't @ anyone in.

Also I didn't read the whole thread. I don't need to, it applies to all the angry old people who spend their time attacking whole clans online.

Again you're assuming who it did/didn't apply to. And if you're taking it personal when I said nothing to you that's something you need to sort out within yourself.

I can not be tribalist against my own tribe Darood!!!!!!( Both of us are Darood)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending