Ina Abdirashid announces candidacy for PL President

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, ill be honest, Issaqs are a cool people. They've built their land, setup a good State, thats stable and they are united. I respect them. I pay no mind, to these emotional Samosa boys online, the average Issaq person irl, is decent.

As an MJ, Issaq is not my enemy. He's my rival, but not my enemy.

Right and are you saying you never met a decent Hawiye or Dhulbuhante ever in your life ?

Or are you one of those people that chill with their own subclans and avoid somalis from other qabils ? :russ:

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP

No, not at all. Its just...................the first Somali girl i had relations with, was a Habr Awal from Leyton in East London.

So because our towns are old in Gedo, Sool and GL, we should accept AY's history with Ethiopians, CC 'S signing DP berbera deal, MOU with Kenya, his dirty games right now n kenya, also we should not condemn Gaas 'S corruption in bosaso DP deal, paper money, his being stooge to Ethiopia. This is new logic here.

Hoosjeed

Guusha ya leh?
No, ill be honest, Issaqs are a cool people. They've built their land, setup a good State, thats stable and they are united. I respect them. I pay no mind, to these emotional Samosa boys online, the average Issaq person irl, is decent.

As an MJ, Issaq is not my enemy. He's my rival, but not my enemy.

The feeling is mutual my friend. Despite our political differences I see a stable Puntland state to the east as in Somaliland's interests. You guys have escaped the chaos and anarchy to your south by securing your borders and should be commended for that.

This stuff online (by both sides) is just banter, I get along quite well with MJ's in real life even though we disagree on politics.

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
The feeling is mutual my friend. Despite our political differences I see a stable Puntland state to the east as in Somaliland's interests. You guys have escaped the chaos and anarchy to your south by securing your borders and should be commended for that.

This stuff online (by both sides) is just banter, I get along quite well with MJ's in real life even though we disagree on politics.
He's chatting shit most Majeerteen hate Isaac more than they hate habar gidir cause Isaac are mostly somalidiid. Most MJ's I know despise idoors this guy you quoting his mother is probably an idoor and he hates dhulbhante bastarka oo bastarka ah

Hoosjeed

Guusha ya leh?
He's chatting shit most Majeerteen hate Isaac more than they hate habar gidir cause Isaac are mostly somalidiid. Most MJ's I know despise idoors this guy you quoting his mother is probably an idoor.

Why you triggered? :mjlol:

Never said they agree on politics but how is there any cuqdaad between people who legitimately don't even border each other?

Just cause you are cuqdaad ridden doesn't mean others think like you. Believe what you want kid I don't care. :drakekidding:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Why you triggered? :mjlol:

Never said they agree on politics but how is there any cuqdaad between people who legitimately don't even border each other?

Just cause you are cuqdaad ridden doesn't mean others think like you. Believe what you want kid I don't care. :drakekidding:
I reiterate this clowns mother is probably Isaac boowe the truth of the matter is there's no love lost and it's inevitable that we go to war merely because you're somalidiid a treasonous tribe that's being used by Ethiopia your tribe is the enemy of all Somalis.

Hoosjeed

Guusha ya leh?
I reiterate this clowns mother is probably Isaac boowe the truth of the matter is there's no love lost and it's inevitable that we go to war merely because you're somalidiid a treasonous tribe that's being used by Ethiopia your tribe is the enemy of all Somalis.

I've never met an MJ who calcaals so much about Isaaq and Somaliland. :siilaanyolaugh: Quite strange to be honest.

Don't catch feelings over clan politics it's just banter. No one hates y'all and no one's going to war. :farole:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I've never met an MJ who calcaals so much about Isaaq and Somaliland. :siilaanyolaugh: Quite strange to be honest.

Don't catch feelings over clan politics it's just banter. No one hates y'all and no one's going to war. :farole:
Insha Allah somalia will go to war against somalidiid it's inevitable that Isaac get their comeuppance.

Isaac is the enemy of all Somalis who love Somalia and somalinimo to be honest most MJ's hate Isaac more than any other tribe.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Issaq are a much more noble worthy folk, than those scum.
I view hawiye as my brothers Isaac are somalidiid utter pestilence they're the enemy of Somalia a treasonous bunch.

In sha Allah sacad & cumar will sort out their differences they're closer to eachother than we are to them, they share more with eachother than we share with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts