Ina Abdirashid announces candidacy for PL President

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gambar

VIP
She can handle herself, the old lady starts shit and we will finish it for her, stay out and act like the quarter man you're.
Exactly. She started it and now her MOD reinforcement came in. All we need is an Ogaden. :siilaanyolaugh:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
What do you get when you add

Mesh.w710.h473.2x.jpg

images

And
hobbit_feet.jpg

Kkkkkkkkk

@TSP I like you as a poster but your Marexaan tendencies cannot be hidden.

@Reiko and I just called out her nonsense. She didn't need to make that comment in the beginning and we wouldn't have circled in on her.

I thought the same but was surprised at people's perception of my qabil :icon lol:

I personally don't agree with calling MJs parasites but I came into the cross-fire to say she's better than the usual lots.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I thought the same but was surprised at people's perception of my qabil :icon lol:

I personally don't agree with calling MJs parasites but I came into the cross-fire to say she's better than the usual lots.
Marehan with Stockholm syndrome, you out of all people shouldn't speak. A hu-tu is smarter than your kind, worse than a parasite, snakes.

Gambar

VIP

You are very transparent sxb lol. I don't take this shit to heart, I just called out her nonsense.

P.s

@TSP I'm watching you, I thought you were something else but you're turned out to be a snake in the grass.

noted-ryan-the-office.gif

wallahi let's just leave this thread. We gave more leg than it should have the past page

Besides you only hate me now because you found out my qabil :uCkf6mf: I thought you were above that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts