Ina Abdirashid announces candidacy for PL President

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gambar

VIP
Loooooool

@Gambar, don't worry about her, she's bitter because she's from Kastuumoland, I would be bitter also if I saw others prospering while my folks were the weakest, indecisive people in Somalia.

Let's all form a prayer circle on them.

Kkkkkkkkkk
She claims everybody and their mama has Dhulbahante reer abti. Dhulbahante look like Indians and Arabs, and are the most patriotic while MJ and other clans she doesn't like are power hungry, and yet we are supposed to take her seriously. She is obsessed with skin color too. Teeda kale imagine a grown ass FOB not even knowing Somali but being invested in Somali politics? War ileen anagaa balayo aragnay. :gucciwhat:

She claims everybody and their mama has Dhulbahante reer abti. Dhulbahante look like Indians and Arabs, and are the most patriotic while MJ are power hungry, and yet we are supposed to take her seriously. Teeda kale imagine a grown ass FOB not even knowing Somali but being invested in Somali politics? War ileen anagaa balayo aragnay. :gucciwhat:

:gaasdrink:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
She claims everybody and their mama has Dhulbahante reer abti. Dhulbahante look like Indians and Arabs, and are the most patriotic while MJ are power hungry, and yet we are supposed to take her seriously. Teeda kale imagine a grown ass FOB not even knowing Somali but being invested in Somali politics? War ileen anagaa balayo aragnay. :gucciwhat:
Loooooooool

:russ::russ:

The former maid. :mjlol:

Gambar

VIP
My feelings are so hurt !!!!!!!
:siilaanyolaugh:
They clearly are hurt. Imagine a grown ass fresh off the boat woman who doesn't even know Somali but is a qabiilist? You came to Canada in the last 5-10 years after spending most of your life in the Middle East. The prerequisite for qabyalad is knowing Somali. Orod oo baro. Leave the siyaasad.

They clearly are hurt. Imagine a grown ass fresh off the boat woman who doesn't even know Somali but is a qabiilist? You came to Canada in the last 5-10 years after spending most of your life in the Middle East. The prerequisite for qabyalad is knowing Somali. Orod oo baro. Leave the siyaasad.

Yeah and you have my history, woman you don't know my name even, now don't quote me again. I have better things to do than reply to crazy woman like.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
@Gambar @Reiko

Cmon, be nice, leave her be, she's a miskeen. Plus, there are far worse people on here than her. She's not too bad, altogether.

Gambar

VIP
Yeah and you have my history, woman you don't know my name even, now don't quote me again. I have better things to do than reply to crazy woman like.
Learn English too while you're at it. :tacky:

You have no shame. You have better things to do really? The mods already said you hoped this place got hacked.

Gambar

VIP
@Gambar @Reiko

Cmon, be nice, leave her be, she's a miskeen. Plus, there are far worse people on here than her. She's not too bad, altogether.
She's always threatening people on here and following them around. I've done nothing but call her out on her nonsense. Lakiin farahaan ka qaday. I'll keep her in my dua.

She's always threatening people on here and following them around. I've done nothing but call her out on her nonsense. Lakiin farahaan ka qaday. I'll keep her in my dua.

Threatening !!!!!!I know these people out of here and I joke with them.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
At least maid is better than single mother of bastard kid from AA ex prisoner living in MN. Lol
Receipts .

You bitter, former maid. You're so insecure that you had to use an Indian blogger's picture. I bet you look like a Dinka former maid. You burnt .

Receipts .

You bitter, former maid. You're so insecure that you had to use an Indian blogger's picture. I bet you look like a Dinka former maid. You burnt .

So you are admitting the truth now, probably you cry and delete the replies like last time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts