Ina Abdirashid announces candidacy for PL President

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
You're the one to talk about cuqdaad mr beegahante, He doesn't like your kind and i don't blame him your entire people are just a drain and shitstain on Puntland that is holding us back, his dislike of your people is completely rational if you ask me. If you came to london i bet any money he would eat for breakfast.

Usually those that threaten and brag online about violence, are the most pussiest and wettest people on the planet, that can't fight their way out of a wet paper bag.

Garaad Darawiish

Astra incliant sed non obligant
You're the one to talk about cuqdaad mr beegahante, He doesn't like your kind and i don't blame him your entire people are just a drain and shitstain on Puntland that is holding us back, his dislike of your people is completely rational if you ask me. If you came to london i bet any money he would eat for breakfast.
The miskeen kid from London town who cant utter a single word of his mother tongue let alone a sentence. I have seen the langaab malnourished megamind @Armadillo himself.

You are just a kid but if I was in London town and you got in my way, I wouldn't think twice about potentially hospitalizing your ass. When big men are discussing big things, women and kids such as yourself shouldn't bicker in. Go learn Somali or read the quraa you illiterate teen. I am still perplexed as to how you can't speak Somali but are well-versed in qaboil dynamics.

Arma

VIP
Mr @Inquisitive_ aka Smoothie boy,

where are those ' threads' you have on me? Its now 20 minutes and counting. I cant stay up all night, its all ready past my bedtime. I don't want to get smacked up by the wife, so hurry your ass up mane.

80% of maxamud saaleeban are absorbed Bantus and Zanzibar's. Especially the cisman maxamud

That's why you end up with non Somali looking folks like the governor of Bari.

And also a lot of people in real life agree with me :lol:

Arma

VIP
The miskeen kid from London town who cant utter a single word of his mother tongue let alone a sentence. I have seen the langaab malnourished megamind @Armadillo himself.

You are just a kid but if I was in London town and you got in my way, I wouldn't think twice about potentially hospitalizing your ass. When big men are discussing big things, women and kids such as yourself shouldn't bicker in. Go learn Somali or read the quraa you illiterate teen. I am still perplexed as to how you can't speak Somali but are well-versed in qaboil dynamics.

Watch out everybody, we got a badass over here. Hes out to crush some MJ skulls.

Garaad Darawiish

A big shame to see @shanqale and @Garaad Darawiish niiko for censored, ive never seen that before it must be the first in fadhi ku dirir history. Ceebta.. :noneck: I'm not surprised but very disappointed. Have self respect.
Hawiye are our brothers and I don't know who the censored you speak of are. We have always had the same mantra which is Somalinimo over qabyaalad . Your kind need to be put in their place one way or another. Can't wait for the next sacad incursion into gaalkacyo. Noolada HAG

You have degraded yourself many times on this site my friend. From crying about the lack of women coming your way. Change your name to Megamind, it would be more fitting with your balding balloon like head.

Use that government lent $5 you had been waiting impatiently for to fix up.

This kid doesn't even know when to stop, honestly I feel the pain in his words, it's like when the AA speak about their experiences, iska dhaaf sxb he is not a bad dude at all besides this mindless buffoonish blind loyalty he shows from time to time putting himself in needless trouble.

I actually feel bad for addressing him and hurting his feelings because I have no beef with his people, in fact I know a few Ali Saleeban's in London I am good friends with, not one of them defends these parasites like he does.

This thread has been the Karbaash of the ages, their munafiqnimo was exposed early on because they all backed CC for presidency over Farmaajo but when it came to Bintland it was a no/no and he all of a sudden became an obese useless pot bellied traitor, even the guy that had CC as an avatar for a year flipped out.

Until this thread he was the calculative mastermind behind J/land, behind the fall of HSM, they even argued he was the most "balanced leader" (in a munafiq way), a grandiose chess master that had the UAE and Kenya in his fat pockets, the man of the hour turned into a dead walking carcass when he decided he will run for Bintland. :mjlol:

Then we got a glimpse on the pathetic ways in which they treat their minorities and their shameless beggar servile attitudes, allow gunimo naga badbaadi let's leave this thread at this!

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
Hawiye are our brothers and I don't know who the hutu you speak of are. We have always had the same mantra which is Somalinimo over qabyaalad . Your kind need to be put in their place one way or another. Can't wait for the next sacad incursion into gaalkacyo. Noolada HAG
Ceebta!! At least stand up for yourself not other people's fadhi ku dirir. Why do your kind lack dhiig and self-esteem? :faysalwtf:

So you cant wait till next time people die? Wallee this is eye opening :mugshotman:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Hawiye are our brothers and I don't know who the hutu you speak of are. We have always had the same mantra which is Somalinimo over qabyaalad . Your kind need to be put in their place one way or another. Can't wait for the next sacad incursion into gaalkacyo. Noolada HAG
Your tuulo Las Anod is controlled from Hargeisa, you have no credibility to talk about Galkacyo. :manny:

3/4 districts in Galkacyo are Puntland controlled, come help your censored brothers free Galkacyo from us then :gaasdrink:

Arma

VIP
This kid doesn't even know when to stop, honestly I feel the pain in his words, it's like when the AA speak about their experiences, iska dhaaf sxb he is not a bad dude at all besides this mindless buffoonish blind loyalty he shows from time to time putting himself in needless trouble.

I actually feel bad for addressing him and hurting his feelings because I have no beef with his people, in fact I know a few Ali Saleeban's in London I am good friends with, not one of them defends these parasites like he does.

This thread has been the Karbaash of the ages, their munafiqnimo was exposed early on because they all backed CC for presidency over Farmaajo but when it came to Bintland it was a no/no and he all of a sudden became an obese useless pot bellied traitor, even the guy that had CC as an avatar for a year flipped out.

Until this thread he was the calculative mastermind behind J/land, behind the fall of HSM, they even argued he was the most "balanced leader" (in a munafiq way), a grandiose chess master that had the UAE and Kenya in his pocket, the man of the hour turned into a nightmare when he announced he will run for Bintland. :mjlol:

Then we got a glimpse on the pathetic ways in which they treat their minorities and their shameless beggar servile attitudes, allow gunimo naga badbaadi let's leave this thread at this!

Why are you dodging me like as if, I'm the institutions of Law & Order? That your folks run from.

Where are those 'threads'? Last and final time im asking.

Arma

VIP
Your tuulo Las Anod is controlled from Hargeisa, you have no credibility to talk about Galkacyo. :manny:

3/4 districts in Galkacyo are Puntland controlled, come help your hutu brothers free Galkacyo from us then :gaasdrink:

That's the Dhulo way. Literally they have no self-governance in their land, one half is SL controlled and the other is PL. This Kastuumo thing, is a pure and utter joke.

Garaad Darawiish

Ceebta!! At least stand up for yourself not other people's fadhi ku dirir. Why do your kind lack dhiig and self-esteem? :faysalwtf:

So you cant wait till next time people die? Wallee this is eye opening :mugshotman:
The hypocrisy. The same people that pray to the almighty day and night to spill Hawiye blood, the same people who swear to the almighty that they will never pray behind a Hawiye imam are shedding crocodile tears. No sympathy from me.

Garaad Darawiish

That's the Dhulo way. Literally they have no self-governance in their land, one half is SL controlled and the other is PL. This Kastuumo thing, is a pure and utter joke.
At least we don't cry to our so called ' brothers' to consider us as landheer'. You and @legend have degraded yourself in this thread and you are still degrading yourself with every post you make. Make a thread about your insecurities namely your bidaar and the wife of yours who is running circles around you. Macsalaam

Arma

VIP
At least we don't cry to our so called ' brothers' to consider us as landheer'. You and @legend have degraded yourself in this thread and you are still degrading yourself with every post you make. Make a thread about your insecurities namely your bidaar and the wife of yours who is running circles around you. Macsalaam

True i am degrading someone on a lot of the posts on this thread:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending