Ina Abdirashid announces candidacy for PL President

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
I have withdrawn that Qarxis on you like you have withdrawn that shameless post, stop being a peasant and move out of the way!.
You saved one of his old posts anticipating he might hurt your feelings and use it against him in the future. You are clearly the one affected and honestly a creepy loser.

You removed it out of shame!

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
:pachah1:

This is why they never get their rights, only the squeaky wheels get the grease, he is even programmed to hate a group of people more then they do!

What comes to mind is the famous saying, it's more dangerous to free a person whom likes servitude then it is to enslave a man that likes freedom.
20170811_224007.jpg
this is worse than slavery, he tells them " please we're dying in ur battles carrying ur flag, please just give us a seat"

And his master's replied " stfu ur ppl are irrelevant, ur miniscule, u don't own any land, ur just a langaab "

And the slave replies " please master, give me a seat, I'll build u a wall to protect u from ur enemies :("

Walahi u can't make this shit up :mjlol:

Garaad Darawiish

Astra incliant sed non obligant
How do we address this vermin ali khalif galayr? he is using somaliland as platform to run for president or pm. He wants to use the 'northern' card and say 'give me the position' so I can satisfy the northerners that a northerner got the top role!!! He knows since other northerners are not allowed for that position, he is using both his strategic interest as a 'darod' plus using the 'northern' card to take himself to the top spot? Should we just hand ssc to somaliland and say in return you won't get any extra power in the federal govt and therefore eliminate any political threat from this man plus all northerners in the future?

He is a very conniving little vermin, I mean I respect the man as a visionary, he is very intelligent but he is full of 'individual' goals and uses tribe and other cards to achieve his personal ambition!!! He sees he will never come out in somalia politic if his people are lumped into puntland!!! they will always be overshadowed by maxamud saleban. So he sees an 'opportunity' in the northern states and they probably reached a deal and said 'since isaaq cant get the position due to darod n hawiye sharing it' come to SL and in return we will support you in mogadishu since your darod and have a chance at the role and u can use the 'northern call cry' to rally up support. Infact I think he is brewing up SL and Somalia to hold talks so it climaxes to a stage where a deal is sealed and he will say I will need to be president to give confidence to somaliland and trick somalis that way and all somalis will be like 'midnimo' is coming and will vote for him. I can see what this vermin is doing. What is the maxamud saleban response!!!
It's funny how a majerteen who we don't even border let alone know of has so much cuqdaad and bitter hate for dhulbahante. We are not like that miskeen servile @Armadillo whose mother was a rape victim to a dhulbahante teenager. We will say it to you bluntly ' puaniland ana waaso'. You know dhulbahante did some fucked up shit to thus niggas family for this langaab @Armadillo to be crying about us in every posts he makes. Cali khaliif whether you like it or not has the support of hundreds and thousands of lascanoodians including myself. He has pointed out the treachery of your ilk many times before but this time we will put the final.nail in the coffin and take Garoowe via milItary means.

View attachment 26719 this is worse than slavery, he tells them " please we're dying in ur battles carrying ur flag, please just give us a seat"

And his master's replied " stfu ur ppl are irrelevant, ur miniscule, u don't own any land, ur just a langaab "

And the slave replies " please master, give me a seat, I'll build u a wall to protect u from ur enemies :("

I was going to defend the dude until he began to talk about walls 700km away from his tuulo and expressing how he hates those people more then his masters even-tough there is no record of any battle.

But I agree @XamarCade that was the greatest cuckoldry post in SSPOT history! :russ:

@Armadillo

Do you think I didn't see that shameless post you deleted talking about Somali women siil ? and you have the nerve to even use the term loser? that post was in response to that shameless post about women and raping them that you made.

I can post it again for all to see but I will spare you that humiliation sxb, I have no qualms with you, let these so called 'laandheere' that are more then the grains of sand in Bari fight their own battles.

Last edited:

Arma

VIP
View attachment 26719 this is worse than slavery, he tells them " please we're dying in ur battles carrying ur flag, please just give us a seat"

Don't you have your shedameer to shag tonight?

Arma

VIP
@Inquisitive_
Go on, post whatever dirt you have on me then. I don't have anything to hide.

@Garaad Darawiish
I'll send you a £5 postal order, if you gulp down a bottle of bleach. You know bleach is the original Red Bull, you drink a whole bottle, and you will literally, grow wings and be flying from your Western home to Butthole'le

Garaad Darawiish

@Inquisitive_

@Garaad Darawiish
I'll send you a £5 postal order, if you gulp down a bottle of bleach. You know bleach is the original Red Bull, you drink a whole bottle, and you will literally, grow wings and be flying from your Western home to Butthole'le
You have degraded yourself many times on this site my friend. From crying about the lack of women coming your way. Change your name to Megamind, it would be more fitting with your balding balloon like head.

Use that government lent $5 you had been waiting impatiently for to fix up.

@Inquisitive_

I have more dhiig and damiir then all your brethrens combined, I understand your pain and desperate quest for validation from your peers but you crossed a limit with that shameless post about Somali women and rape, your a father for God's sake have some shame sxb

Arma

VIP
You have degraded yourself many times on this site my friend. From crying about the lack of women coming your way. Change your name to Megamind, it would be more fitting with your balding balloon like head.

Use that government lent $5 you had been waiting impatiently for to fix up.

You what? Women? Megamind? Lol. Nah, im good bro. Alhamdulillah, my life is sweet, happily married and have a beautiful daughter, i couldn't be happier.
Not so sure i can say the same for you, my good friend. Want some change?

Arma

VIP
I have more dhiig and damiir then all your brethrens combined, I understand your pain and desperate quest for validation from your peers but you crossed a limit with that shameless post about Somali women and rape, your a father for God's sake have some shame sxb

Now you're just blabbering on about nonsense. Third time I'm gonna ask, show me the dirt?

I felt embarrassed for him walahi, he made an attempt to stand up for himself and was quickly put in his place like the true langaab he is, and what's more humiliating is they forced him to apologize :O27GWRK:

Imagine, and yet I stand loyal with them, and ironically I see their enemies as mine.

:farmajoyaab:Madness huh?

Garaad Darawiish

You what? Women? Megamind? Lol. Nah, im good bro. Alhamdulillah, my life is sweet, happily married and have a beautiful daughter, i couldn't be happier.
Not so sure i can say the same for you, my good friend. Want some change?
Keep crying an out trivial shit like bidaar and women. If I had lived in the U.K, I would have given you a legitimate reason to cry. Whether you are a father or a mother dosent matter to me, wax isku fall oo isku xishood nin weeynaadey oo cuqdaad calooshiisa ka buuxdo waa la daama

Arma

VIP
Keep crying an out trivial shit like bidaar and women. If I had lived in the U.K, I would have given you a legitimate reason to cry. Whether you are a father or a mother dosent matter to me, wax isku fall oo isku xishood nin weeynaadey oo cuqdaad calooshiisa ka buuxdo waa la daama

When have i cried about bidaar and women? Bro, don't project your insecurities onto me. Go to psychiatrist, they'll help you deal with your fear of baldness and women.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
You're the one to talk about cuqdaad mr beegahante, He doesn't like your kind and i don't blame him your entire people are just a drain and shitstain on Puntland that is holding us back, his dislike of your people is completely rational if you ask me. If you came to london i bet any money he would eat you for breakfast.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
And here comes the Jamaac Siyaad half isaaq half darood self hater aka beegahante aka colonised loser @Garaad Darawiish to spew his daily verbal horse shit against MJ. :liberaltears:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending