Ina Abdirashid announces candidacy for PL President

Status
Not open for further replies.
@legend i apologies I was wrong for what I said all Puntlanders are equal & maxamud saleeban hasn't got no right to be the leader of Puntland all the time and I agree it's high time we get a leader that's nit maxamud saleeban.

You need to realise joking about joining the enemy of Puntland and committing treason is no laughing matter again I accept that I was wrong.

Bro I hate those pricks more, but it's how they role, they always lure the marginalised.

That was my point.

Ps I apologise too

Well we need better strategies now as our old game has been exposed. Electing an abgal as president and then saying to them sign a constitution that weakens the presidency because it conflicts with the local make up of the city. You can see clearly that what PL was doing since 2009 till even the last election. They got garowe 1 and 2 out of it. If sharif returned as they wanted, that would've sealed our power forever. We would never run for president or put a few stooges in there to make it look like an appealing position still but in reality vote for an abgal constantly and in return get strong pm position like ethiopia and uk set up and run things!!! they seem to have figured this game out and elected farmaajo!!! it wasnt cause he was popular with the people, he was popular in the last election, why didn't he get it then lol.

We need to back to the drawing board and begin drawing a new qabyalad strategy to ensure our success!!! like I said weaken the IRIR block by getting the northerners on our side in return for SSC, stipulate if they do not vote for where PL tells you, this will render any agreement null and void, you get 60 votes here!!!. Then attack any potential darod especially marehan by setting up a system that says all candidates must be endorsed by their regional government. thats 60 votes from darod!!! This leaves hawiye and rahanwayn!!!. We need to break up the hawiye bloc and say if we don't get the presidency we will weaken it in the constitution due to a conflict with the city make up and breeding ground for no accountability!!! they will flip out losing the capital or presidency so they will choose one or the other, we will always get something out of that anyways either capital change or weak presidency for them!!! The rahanwayn let them know that if they vote for hawiye they are only contributing to weakening them as PL will exercise those other options as mentioned!!!
That's what Mudane Qeybdiid is for, to seal your fate for good.:gaasdrink:, MX will rule in Jubaland and Benadir State will be formed by next year, you're finished sxb, u have isolated urself :siilaanyolaugh: never the less I'm looking forward to ur next game:samwelcome:
cabdiqeybdiid.jpg

Last edited:
You cannot fault the ingenious mafiaso system mahamoud saleeban have erected learned directly from their Italian tutelage masters their forefathers bowed down for

They have mind fucked these poor minorities so bad that some of them are on here claiming they are the majority even when all of them are combined together, legitimising their own oppression, this is far worse then what I see with the AA :mjlol:

I wished we had pathetic weak cuckold laangaab's like @legend in our regions instead of fearless warrior clan's that pack a good punch and never back down when they don't get their rights.

Instead this cuckold doqon after digging deep to show some cajoles for the publicly humiliation that he has no degmo! quickly becomes apologetic! then like the true inferiority complex riddled laangaab peasant that he is turns around to affirm his servitude to his masters by swearing an oath on the most high "that he hates those other clan's more" than his own masters do, showcasing that pathetic servile non reciprocal gumeeysi allegiance :mjlol:

This is despite the fact that this peasant Bari dwelling pathetic stooge is separated from us by about 700 KM with no historical battle or clashes between us except for the odd stupid peasant their reer mudug masters have dragged from 700KM away so they can die instead of their own sons!

I never quiet understood why people back home cursed each other with 'laangaabnimo' but now I see why, it's not just a numbers thing but also the servile pathetic inferior state of mind they exhibit! Gumeeysi is a mother***

@XamarCade

@Boqor Geeljire252

Last edited:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
You cannot fault the ingenious mafiaso system mahamoud saleeban have erected learned directly from their Italian tutelage masters their forefathers bowed down for

They have mind fucked these poor minorities so bad that some of them are on here claiming they are the majority even when all of them are combined together. :mjlol:

I wished we had pathetic weak cuckold laangaab's like @legend in our regions instead of fearless warrior clan's that pack a good punch and never back down when they don't get their rights.

Instead this cuckold doqon after digging deep to show some cajoles after being insulted publicly quickly becomes apologetic! then like the true inferiority complex riddled laangaab peasant that he is turns around to affirm his servitude by swearing an oath on the most high "that he hates those other clan's more" than his own masters do, showing pathetic servile non reciprocal allegiance :mjlol:

This is despite the fact that this peasant Bari dwelling pathetic stooge is separated from us by about 700 KM with no historical battle or clashes between us except for the odd stupid peasant their reer mudug masters have dragged from 700KM away so they can die instead of their own sons!

I never quiet understood why people back home cursed each other with 'laangaabnimo' but now I see why!.

@XamarCade

@Boqor Geeljire252
At the end of the day You and your family are decenants Hawiye slaves that were owned by Boqor Kenaadid and his men (Mahamoud Saleeban), your hawiye ancestors were colonised by my ancestors in Hobyo, Xaardhere, Cadaado and many other areas, the fact that my ancestors enslaved yours doesn't mean you should have cuqdaad against MJs just accept your inferiority and move on :manny:

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP

They have mind fucked these poor minorities so bad that some of them are on here claiming they are the majority even when all of them are combined together, legitimising their own oppression, this is far worse then what I see with the AA :mjlol:

Instead this cuckold doqon after digging deep to show some cajoles for the publicly humiliation that he has no degmo! quickly becomes apologetic! then like the true inferiority complex riddled laangaab peasant that he is turns around to affirm his servitude to his masters by swearing an oath on the most high "that he hates those other clan's more" than his own masters do, showcasing that pathetic servile non reciprocal gumeeysi allegiance :mjlol:

I never quiet understood why people back home cursed each other with 'laangaabnimo' but now I see why, it's not just a numbers thing but also the servile pathetic inferior state of mind they exhibit! Gumeeysi is a mother***

@XamarCade

@Boqor Geeljire252
I am the one who was clearly in the wrong and I apologised most of the city's are shared like bosaso garoowe qardho and galkacyo but why can't you answer my question about Abdirahman Abdishakur warsame why did you support his bid for president while knowing he sold Somali waters is it cause he's sacad kkkk

At the end of the day You and your family are decenants Hawiye slaves that were owned by Boqor Kenaadid and his men (Mahamoud Saleeban), your hawiye ancestors were colonised my ancestors in Hobyo, Xaardhere, Cadaado and many other areas, the fact that my ancestors enslaved yours doesn't mean you should have cuqdaad against MJs just accept your inferiority and move on :manny:

The level of shamelessness of your people is unparalleled, you were the same groups of people celebrating the 50.000 TPLF troops whom took Xamar dancing on the streets and giving free food away singing we "enslaved Hawiye" in the diaspora, no one takes your comments serious.

A day later afbijo was publicly slapped in the greatest humiliation to ever happen to a Somali leader which even the BBC and Aljazeera reported, no group of people have collectively shamed us more, every debate with a Xabashi they bring up how beer dofaar was slapped in his own capital by their midget.

This is something other Somali's have immense xishood over, it's one thing being a shameless foreign muscle courting dhabodilifs like your forefathers were known for, but when you begin to celebrate the victories of foreigners as though they are your own victories, this is a form of malignant mental retardation unheard off.

Last edited:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
The level of shamelessness of your people is unparalleled, you were the same groups of people celebrating Afbijo 50.000 TPLF troops whom took Xamar dancing on the streets and giving free food away singing we "enslaved Hawiye" after inviting foreign troops to the country, a day later afbijo was slapped in the greatest humiliation to ever happen to a Somali leader, even BBC reported this.

This is something other Somali's have immense xishood over, it's one thing being a shameless foreign muscle courting dhabodilifs like your forefathers were known for, but when you begin to celebrate the victories of foreigners as though they are your own victories, this is a form of mental retardation.

NfpLhB.gif

@XamarCade

@Boqor Geeljire252
I felt embarrassed for him walahi, he made an attempt to stand up for himself and was quickly put in his place like the true langaab he is, and what's more humiliating is they forced him to apologize :O27GWRK:

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP

@XamarCade

@Boqor Geeljire252

Forget MJ, Forget Maxamuud Saleeban: Omar Maxamuud owned you then, Omar Maxamuud own you today.

I felt embarrassed for him walahi, he made an attempt to stand up for himself and was quickly put in his place like the true langaab he is, and what's more humiliating is they forced him to apologize :O27GWRK:

:pachah1:

This is why they never get their rights, only the squeaky wheels get the grease, he is even programmed to hate a group of people more then they do!

What comes to mind is the famous saying, it's more dangerous to free a person whom likes servitude then it is to enslave a man that likes freedom.

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
The level of shamelessness of your people is unparalleled, you were the same groups of people celebrating the 50.000 TPLF troops whom took Xamar dancing on the streets and giving free food away singing we "enslaved Hawiye" in the diaspora, no one takes your comments serious.

A day later afbijo was publicly slapped in the greatest humiliation to ever happen to a Somali leader which even the BBC and Aljazeera reported, no group of people have collectively shamed us more, every debate with a Xabashi they bring up how beer dofaar was slapped in his own capital by their midget.

This is something other Somali's have immense xishood over, it's one thing being a shameless foreign muscle courting dhabodilifs like your forefathers were known for, but when you begin to celebrate the victories of foreigners as though they are your own victories, this is a form of malignant mental retardation unheard off.
BBC and al jzeera didnt report it, only pressTV which is the shiite "news" outlet that is opposed to anything American. it was an American backd invasion.

you lie a lot :trumpsmirk:

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
Forget MJ, Forget Maxamuud Saleeban: Omar Maxamuud owned you then, Omar Maxamuud own you today.
Thats true gaalkacyo airport was named Abdullahi yusuf airport by sheikh sharif so they got mad and made their own strip called Osman caato, even the southern control to their xaafad is controlled by Puntland. :chrisfreshhah:

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
BBC and al jzeera didnt report it, only pressTV which is the shiite "news" outlet that is opposed to anything American. it was an American backd invasion.

you lie a lot :trumpsmirk:

The source that pressTV used was from a unknown, unnamed, security guard. Could've at least had the man's name or better yet a higher ranking person or even a government official, but i guess not, because its all dog shite.

@XamarCade

@Boqor Geeljire252

Go elsewhere you tampon.

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
The source that pressTV used was from a unknown, unnamed, security guard. Could've at least had the man's name or better yet a higher ranking person or even a government official, but i guess not, because its all dog shite.
Anyone with a bit of sense can tell it's a lie. We are dealing with effete degenerates who are incapable of forming the most basic civil institutions for 26 years. People whose livelihood has been haram for 2 decade for all we know they could have been raised in haram houses as many of them have.

They say what they say out of frustration.

I have withdrawn that Qarxis on you like you have withdrawn that shameless post, stop being a shameless peasant and move out of my way!.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending