Ina Abdirashid announces candidacy for PL President

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Look at the hypocrisy :9uoofqd:why do you lot always get involved in somaliland's business?

Well, since you're claiming my Warsangeli brother's lands, I'm gonna make SL my business. You can keep the Beggars, though.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Go increase your penis size sxb Puntland is none of your concern :pachah1:
Penis size doesnt matter, just ask Abdiweli Gaas.
gaas-haybad-u-fadhiya.jpg

I think he has a vagina
20170811_014430.png

Well, since you're claiming my Warsangeli brother's lands, I'm gonna make SL my business. You can keep the Beggars, though.
I like how you didn't mention dhulbahantes :salute:

No more diaspora. A local should lead the country. Ironically the richest people and the most successful Puntites are the ones that never left Puntland

General Ilkajir.

He is the only man that can clean the devils from mountains in PL, but unfortunately he is Mogadishu working with his old friend faramjo in building Somalia. You know that they worked together in buffalo (helping Somali community there) and related through their mothers (naleye ahmed).

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Non-Puntlanders shouldn't express their opinions about who should run and who shouldn't. If you're not a Puntite please shut your pie hole and exit.

tenor.gif

He is reer Fatah, so are you fatah also?
Uncle in the sense of clan, I really don't know much about clans. My dad met him and my grandfather met him as well. Ilkajiir just like my grandfather was a veteran of the 1977 war
:salute:

(Disappointed he didn't run for president of Somalia )

Uncle in the sense of clan, I really don't know much about clans. My dad met him and my grandfather met him as well. Ilkajiir just like my grandfather was a veteran of the 1977 war
:salute:

(Disappointed he didn't run for president of Somalia )

He was the youngest leader at war, he is legend, his late mother was dhulbahante naleye ahmed.

Your from Las Qorey right? who controls the place is it SL or PL or just the local clans policing themselves?
Police are local, a lot of las qoraay is puntland area.Although you don't see troops constantly they will come if Area is threateneded.
He was the youngest leader at war, he is legend, his late mother was dhulbahante naleye ahmed.
He was close friends with my grandfather apparently, when he becomes a leader I'll prank call him.

:trumpsmirk:

Garaad Darawiish

Astra incliant sed non obligant
Hortaa why do naleeye axmed run around like headless goose in matters dont concern them aka puntland. Come join your brothers jaamac siyaad in SL or get a bullet in between your eyes again next time you come to us with this pirateland bs. Disgusting people.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Police are local, a lot of las qoraay is puntland area.Although you don't see troops constantly they will come if Area is threateneded.

He was close friends with my grandfather apparently, when he becomes a leader I'll prank call him.

:trumpsmirk:
Thats cool, i have a cousin whos from Las Qoray and now lives in Badhan

It'd be great for there to be change and have the President and VP both be non MJ (especially non Maxamuud Saleeban), as it would bring about much needed change and allow other the taste of power. But, that is highly unlikely, due to demographics.

Somalis have a knack for hiding and running away from the truth, and that is the true size of Maxamuud Saleeban. Fact: Maxamuud Saleeban (forget other MJ sub-clans) are larger than both Warsangelis and Beggarbantes COMBINED, i would be willing to put my life on it. It's due to that massive size of MJ, that this clan is virtually guaranteed Presidency. It will continue like so, until the day that tribalism disappears from the hearts of Somalis.

lol as a non Mahmoud saleeban mj I refuse to accept that, if you combine all other mjs, including Cali saleeban then dhishishe,warsengali,leelkase, Arab salah, even dir and many more that's the ppl that makes majority when combined and all these ppl hold major territories and want to see themselves in the seat too.

:samwelcome: It's the seat or expect more galans, attams and etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.