Ina Abdirashid announces candidacy for PL President

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
The federal government is going to have get it's act together on the currency, banks won't come if their isn't a fool proof currency. Strict laws needed to ensure noone but the feds can print the currency and they can only hand it out to the 'banks' based on what each bank has in real assets of value!!! That's why these counterfeit money are useless, it's backed by nothing but someone home printer. Money needs to be backed by reserves of gold, goods, stocks, properties, or even other genuine currency, anything of actual 'value'.
hasan sheikh's assistants were stealing foreign assets but the bank governor Yusra resigned before signing it to them. I hope it didnt get taken by HSM.

Inquisite come of it the said Hassan Sheekh made him Prime Minister. Stop pushing the young and bullying them by twisting their inexperience and highlighting it in a clannish prospective with flood lights on. Are we the unborn nationalist? Come off the high horse you are not fooling anyone.

Gambar

VIP
Inshallah, may Allah swt make CCC ur next president of PL, Amiiin :rejoice:

What's worse is that all these hypocrites who are loathing him on here supported his run for the presidency of Somalia but when it comes to their own enclave it's a big 'fat no'.

This tells you were their head is at and the types of disgusting vile people that you are dealing with, they credited him with J/land creation, being Anti HSM by becoming a puppet to Kenya etc. now the same group is saying 'he was and is useless'.

Until these parasite tinpot bureaucrat treacherous elitist filth and their supporter are eradicated from Somalia there won't be any peace.

They are a malignant form of unknown cancer, a bunch off burdensome blood sucking leeches that will suck the whole Somali peninsula dry if you don't deal with them head on and cut their heads off.
6e610bdafde16b225b6f8a14b299e687

Gbyallmeans

Yuusuf direed Founding Father of Ahlu-naar
What's worse is that all these hypocrites who are loathing him on here supported his run for the presidency of Somalia but when it comes to their own enclave it's a big 'fat no'.

This tells you were their head is at and the types of disgusting vile people that you are dealing with, they credited him with J/land creation, being Anti HSM by becoming a puppet to Kenya etc. now the same group is saying 'he was and is useless'.

Until these parasite tinpot bureaucrat treacherous elitist filth and their supporter are eradicated from Somalia there won't be any peace.

They are a malignant form of unknown cancer, a bunch off burdensome blood sucking leeches that will suck the whole Somali peninsula dry if you don't deal with them head on and cut their heads off.

Dont worry @Inquisitive_ , apparently the federalism they have been pushing is becoming their demise, they have lost Sool,Sanaag and Mudug in all aspects, even in their game of federalism they have become irrelevant due to upcoming states, the only thing missing is the final Political nail to their coffin of isolation.

hasan sheikh's assistants were stealing foreign assets but the bank governor Yusra resigned before signing it to them. I hope it didnt get taken by HSM.

How much did they recover in that era? Last I heard only 10% was recovered but I know it never reached the CB

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
@Cognitivedissonance @Duchess @Thegoodshepherd @Reiko What do u guys think about CCC running for PL presidency?
@Abdalla i have to give credit where credit is due if it wasn't for circus maximus wallahi I wouldn't of known CCC was a calool u shaqeysto he clued me up to his treacherous behaviour he clearly lied about the dastuur of Puntland & he claimed Puntland dastuur baraxley was claimed by Puntland which is a lie yes he's my family but by he who holds my soul in his hand even if he was my father I wouldn't support him in falsehood.

Last edited:

Gambar

VIP
Dont worry @Inquisitive_ , apparently the federalism they have been pushing is becoming their demise, they have lost Sool,Sanaag and Muduig in all aspect of credibility, even in their game of federalism they have become irrelevant due to upcoming states, the only thing missing is the final Political nail to their coffin of isolation.
I'm always confusing you for @GABAN

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Dont worry @Inquisitive_ , apparently the federalism they have been pushing is becoming their demise, they have lost Sool,Sanaag and Muduig in all aspect of credibility, even in their game of federalism they have become irrelevant due to upcoming states, the only thing missing is the final Political nail to their coffin of isolation.
Puntland controls Eastern Sanaag

Puntland controls northern Mudug

These are the facts on the ground. Go cry in a corner

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
@XamarCade

This munafiq was the greatest CC supporter, for an entire year his avatar was of his uncle whom he was defending tooth and nail for selling our water, but today that same man when he decided to run for puntland has become liar and a obese useless pot bellied traitor. :mjlol:

Horaa loo yiri tuug intaa aan la sheegin buu isa sheegaa iyo LAXWALBA MEESHAY ISDHIGTAA AYAA LAGU GOORACAA, the munafiq always expose themselves in the end, as they say "time is the father of every truth"
Bring me proof just like @Abdalla brought me proof, show me proof that CCC sold Somali waters?

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Notice on every thread about Puntland there are always the so called "enlightened" people from non Darood background claiming the moral high-ground while simultaneously adding in their bias

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
How much did they recover in that era? Last I heard only 10% was recovered but I know it never reached the CB
They gave big percentages to a jewish law firm that tracked down some of it and took 25% of what it found. The corrupt was so bad the UN had to make a special report :russ: when Yusra exposed the scam, she resigned in from Dubai cause she was too scared to go to Mogadishu :mjlol: walee inaa xoolo tihiin aduunka baa arkay

Gbyallmeans

Notice on every thread about Puntland there are always the so called "enlightened" people from non Darood background claiming the moral high-ground while simultaneously adding in their bias
Weren't you busy a moment ago BRAGGING about a Victim/Casualty of Mogadishu Explosion???

Anyway sxb leave this thread for the bigboys and go back to that thread you started about Mogadishu, because you dont know what really is good for you and puntland in this thread.

Ina Sharmaake and Juxa all they way:rejoice:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Weren't you busy a moment ago BRAGGING about a Victim/Casualty of Mogadishu Explosion???

Anyway sxb leave this thread for the bigboys and go back to that thread you started about Mogadishu, because you dont know what really is good for you and puntland in this thread.

Ina Sharmaake and Juxa all they way:rejoice:

:ileycry::ileycry::ileycry:

Look at this retard. When did i brag about Mogaidhsu explosion? i simply posted an article on it and even went as far as saying AUN to the victim

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/one-killed-in-car-bomb-explosion-on-mogadishu.28976/

Advice to Puntlanders, There are trolls like the Gbysllmeans character the thread was about Omar Abdirashid abd he talked about Puntland.

Somali proverb says talking about somebody who diverted of the topic "Geel markii loo heeso buu goroyo u heesaa". This people should not be engaged.

This is a internal Puntland matter and people should discuss the topic in such manner and stick at the topic at hand.

Gbyallmeans

Advice to Puntlanders, There are trolls like the Gbysllmeans character the thread was about Omar Abdirashid abd he talked about Puntland.

Somali proverb says talking about somebody who diverted of the topic "Geel markii loo heeso buu goroyo u heesaa". This people should not be engaged.

This is a internal Puntland matter and people should discuss the topic in such manner and stick at the topic at hand.
:farmajoyaab: sissyfits, Yikes i'm out!

Last edited:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP

Agreed.

Tjioux

the pussy is never yours, its just your turn.
i hope Ilkajiir gets his time, he is what we need, I'm tired of MJs ruling Puntland, let another qabil rule for once

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP

mods edited out the fun so I guess i'll go play ball

ZL6xk.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending