Ina Abdirashid announces candidacy for PL President

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Former PM, Omar Abdirashid, has announced his campaign to become the next PL President in next elections.

I don't believe he's right and suitable for Presidency, he's a softie, we've already enough of that with Gas man. The one person i would love to be the next PL President is, Abdi Farah Said (Juxa), the current Interior Minister, he would do a fantastic job.

I hope to God, that Beggarbante, Camey, doesn't come close to presidency, as some people are hyping him up.

Anyhow, @Abdalla @Thegoodshepherd @Karim @Duchess @Boqor Quark Boqor Cisman @DR OSMAN @Yonis @Cotton Eyed Joe @Gambar @legend @Tjioux @PuntiteQueen @Reiko @GodKnowsBest @TheMadMullah

What do you lot make of this? Is this guy, right and well suited to be our next President?

20170810_195422.jpg

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
He most not become president, we need new fresh leadership, He was the prime minister of Somalia during the Galkacyo wars when his government was supporting Galnus and what did he do?

He doesn't have the leadership qualities of his father. The ideal candidate would be Cali Haji Warsame for me

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Absolutely terrible, we have seen this man's 'capability' in mogadishu!!! If you take him to PL, do not expect any different!!! The good thing about Mogadishu is, we can see who is capable and who isn't. The PL parliament this time needs to elect a visionary, no more technocrats!!! A visionary will come up with unique solutions to problems not apply textbook answers to a situation that isn't textbook to begin with!!!

In PL we need a leader that can compete against mogadishu new admin which is heading towards anti corruption, good governance, and accountability. To bring this man would send PL 5 years backwards!!! The parliamentarians will need to find a proven visionary for this role, someone they are confident in his ability and has a proven track record. Sorry but this man days died when farmaajo and khayre got elected, they have set a new benchmark for the rest of the nation on what is expected from the future leaders. Ina sharmarke days were with the sharifs and hassan sheikh, an era that we do not ever want to see re-emerge ever again.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
People are saying it's a fake account. But Nonetheless, we don't want him. Ali Haji is the best suited guy for the Job but He's Omar Mohamud and some clans even the Mohamud Saleban ones might not welcome such move.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
We need a visionary that realizes that corruption is not in anyone favor. If I can corrupt the parliament to sign a deal, then this also means the next government can come in and corrupt the govt to unsign that deal. No political stability means no business will take the risk with their assets in our country and this will effect the economy from ever developing or jobs ever being created. No company will come to a nation where the govt itself doesn't respect the law and bribes people, where the culture turns a blind eye to it and doesn't protest, it just proves to the business world it is a far to risky place to invest due to a lack of rule of law. We need anti corruption laws today. Laws that stipulate stiff sentencings, systems where culprits are named and shamed in front of the public and outcasted from society, a criminal database where corruption offences are listed for life and all businesses in the nation must not hire them by law or receive penalty, ostracize them from mosques and places of worship as haram ku naax, do cultural programs like they did on FGM to weed this disease from the society as 'killer taboo sin'. They are even heading towards displaying financial transparency to the public, holding ministers accountible to outcomes required, constant monitoring of tasks completed and what's left to do. They holding reconciliation conferences which was summed up as 'isku daalnaye, maxaa noo dan ah'. You know somalis honestly speaking to themselves about past crimes and what resolutions is required. They are heading towards finalizing a constitution. To bring this man sharmarke would kick start corruption through-out the country again and the feds wont have a genuine person to deal with!!!

In the day of farmajo and kheyre this wat we are talking about not talking about bringing back incompetents from hassan sheikh and sharif days. Honestly if they bring this man to PL, mogadishu is going to be 100 years ahead of us!!!

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Don't need these fat niggas from abroad :nahgirl:
We need someone with military background who isn't a yes man.

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
What has he done for Puntland or what can he show us that he has done in Mogadishu and the answer is nothing. He was a wasted spot for Puntland during his premiership, he was a yes man and he is well known for not wanting political fights. This man is completely useless to us and i am glad Farole has replaced him in the devil's den. At least abdiweli Gaas did something in Mogadishu, he has a clear track record, this man has nothing. I prefer no new president until one man one vote so young candidates like Sakariye isticmaar and others have a chance to run.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
We need leaders to discuss how can somalia develop and what's in the way. Lack of rule of law, security, corruption, reconcilation. These are the main things that are stopping somalia from progressing. These issues need to be addressed only be the government, they can't pass the buck on this issue to the people or other sectors of the community. There are other things that are stopping us but we can't get to that stage untill these issues are resolved. We need a people that have faith in the system again, where the rule of law is above anyone, where corruption is non-existant and where people have truly forgiven each other for the past and created a 'check n balance' system in their constitution to ensure this never happens again. But there are other issues like a lack of a banking institution in the private sector, where are people supposed to source capital for business investments and job creation? how is someone going to buy property if they can't go and get a loan cause there is no banks? a bank is the critical lifeline of an economy, it is the source pool of capital. If we had a banking law that stated all somalis must put their money in a banking account, this could generate 2 billion in revenues a year for a private banking sector. On top of collecting fees from accounts and profit margins on loans, they can use that 2 billion to give out loans for business investment which will create new workers, which means new banking accounts and future property loans cause thats what someone does when they have an income, they buy a property. This will kick start a spiral of economic activity through-out the nation where capital needed is there, loans are given to the public to create businesses or properties, eventually the economy will just keep pumping money after money and that 2 billion will turn to 200 billion very shortly since more people will be getting employed and getting a source of income.

You simply can't develop a country without a strong private banking sector, if the banking sector collapsed in the west, it's game over, they can't borrow or sell anything since noone has capital anymore!!! it's pretty much turn off the lights and go to sleep, civil war will definitely start there since their culture is based on a business culture slogans (land of opportunities) and it did with the south civil war of economic, if there is no opportunities, don't expect them not to kill each other like our nomads who's values are around something much more reliable and static and not affected by 'money shortages or droughts' a strong cultural xeer that has worked and treated them good for centuries. I am suprised we don't learn from them, I am learning alot from them personally!!! but we wanna learn from the west when we know what keeps them united is something that can disappear anytime(money). So silly really!!!

PL better vote in reliable people this time, the landscape in somalia has changed, the times of these throwbacks from yesteryear are no longer welcome, the quality of the game has gone to another level now, if you bring in this stooge ina sharmarke, we will get truly slaughtered!!!

Bruv, I don't support any of these lot, be it sharmaake, juxa or even Ali hajji (who I met and believe is a decent person who could bring prosperity) but still no.

I have many reasons, but I'll only use one, I and majority of the puntlanders want a president that is (not MJ), this cycle between 3 families need to stop, it's wrong.

Let the new president be a dishishe man or a warsengali, they have many candidates with great potential and it's their turn that's my stand.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
I Just remembered OM and IM have been the last two presidents so Next president will be Osman might this nigga have a chance after all.:chrisfreshhah:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
We need leaders to discuss how can somalia develop and what's in the way. Lack of rule of law, security, corruption, reconcilation. These are the main things that are stopping somalia from progressing. These issues need to be addressed only be the government, they can't pass the buck on this issue to the people or other sectors of the community. There are other things that are stopping us but we can't get to that stage untill these issues are resolved. We need a people that have faith in the system again, where the rule of law is above anyone, where corruption is non-existant and where people have truly forgiven each other for the past and created a 'check n balance' system in their constitution to ensure this never happens again. But there are other issues like a lack of a banking institution in the private sector, where are people supposed to source capital for business investments and job creation? how is someone going to buy property if they can't go and get a loan cause there is no banks? a bank is the critical lifeline of an economy, it is the source pool of capital. If we had a banking law that stated all somalis must put their money in a banking account, this could generate 2 billion in revenues a year for a private banking sector. On top of collecting fees from accounts and profit margins on loans, they can use that 2 billion to give out loans for business investment which will create new workers, which means new banking accounts and future property loans cause thats what someone does when they have an income, they buy a property. This will kick start a spiral of economic activity through-out the nation where capital needed is there, loans are given to the public to create businesses or properties, eventually the economy will just keep pumping money after money and that 2 billion will turn to 200 billion very shortly since more people will be getting employed and getting a source of income.

You simply can't develop a country without a strong private banking sector, if the banking sector collapsed in the west, it's game over, they can't borrow or sell anything since noone has capital anymore!!! it's pretty much turn off the lights and go to sleep, civil war will definitely start there since their culture is based on a business culture slogans (land of opportunities) and it did with the south civil war of economic, if there is no opportunities, don't expect them not to kill each other like our nomads who's values are around something much more reliable and static and not affected by 'money shortages or droughts' a strong cultural xeer that has worked and treated them good for centuries. I am suprised we don't learn from them, I am learning alot from them personally!!! but we wanna learn from the west when we know what keeps them united is something that can disappear anytime(money). So silly really!!!

PL better vote in reliable people this time, the landscape in somalia has changed, the times of these throwbacks from yesteryear are no longer welcome, the quality of the game has gone to another level now, if you bring in this stooge ina sharmarke, we will get truly slaughtered!!!

PS: economies are not hard to build at all. If u have access to capital(bank) which is just capital from all the people in one area, you now have access to money and can get a loan to create a business and employ many people or buy property and rent it out collecting money. This helps the govt also as it's tax base just shoots thru the roof as it has sources of incomes coming from everywhere from housing, to income, to business. Soon that 2 billion in remittance in those banks will be 200 billion. Money just makes money. Govt can then focus on providing the right supply of people for whatever economic sector is booming. If it's manufacturing, they will create subsidy programs and make it cheap for ppl to enter technical schools, if it's high skilled workforce, they will invest in universities and creating subsidies for that!!!

If we can just take that 2 billion in remittance and create a banking law stipulating that somalis must use banks to store their money. We can easily fund our own infrastructure projects by ourselves, we won't rely on foreign aid, infact we will start giving out foreign aid because our capital will be increasing so much if it's not spent somewhere money loses value over time. 1 DOLLAR today isn't the same as 1 dollar in 30 years. In a few decades we will be loaning out our money with high profit margins to countries so it doesnt lose it's value sitting there doing nothing in our country.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Bruv, I don't support any of these lot, be it sharmaake, juxa or even Ali hajji (who I met and believe is a decent person who could bring prosperity) but still no.

I have many reasons, but I'll only use one, I and majority of the puntlanders want a president that is (not MJ), this cycle between 3 families need to stop, it's wrong.

Let the new president be a dishishe man or a warsengali, they have many candidates with great potential and it's their turn that's my stand.

General Ilkajir.

He's Warsangeli and the best man for the job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending