In this world, never trust anyone with money. East-African man lost 200 million dollars

AhmedSmelly

I am an offical nacas. too honest
He trusted some white people with suits on. He got finessed. After they acquired his invention they also took the 200 million dollar venture capital fund.

He did all the work, and then invited his masters as a slave with inferiority complex. He did it to get approval from his master. The master loved it and took the money and the invention back to AMERICA.

They wrote a Hopeful robotic reply to his inquires on why he was fired:

"thank you so much for getting in touch; I really appreciate your message although I prefer not to comment at this stage"

@DR OSMAN @Apollo @CaliTedesse

AhmedSmelly

The comments are gold, He did everything and his work title was "Data".:gucciwhat::deadmanny::deadrose::deadosama:

upload_2020-2-4_16-58-32.png

upload_2020-2-4_16-57-14.png

upload_2020-2-4_16-57-49.png

upload_2020-2-4_16-59-54.png

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Work with cadaan people at your own risk ,no matter how much you put into a project people will assume they did the heavy lifting.

AhmedSmelly

Work with cadaan people at your own risk ,no matter how much you put into a project people will assume they did the heavy lifting.
could you give me the name of the lady in your picture. She looks amazing for a AA, whats her instagram name.

:superman:

Toriye

Sheekhaagu waa kuma?
Honestly, I don't even feel bad for him he had this shit coming. Nacas will always be taken advantage of, it's the law of the jungle.

AhmedSmelly

This. Really pissed me off no joke
its excatly how majority of billionaires came to be, through other peoples hardwork. Every single one of them, took others people innovation and represented it to the world as their own.

Same thing happened in Kenya 2009, where a somali man invented a medication for something in Africa(Cant remember what it was). The same medication was stolen, sold and patented after a month of its release to fucking Europe. They even changed the name of the medication, and they told everybody they invented it. The white man is devious.

:farmajoyaab::farmajoyaab:

Africa is still being colonized, atleast in the past they got recognized for their work. Now they have it a lot worse.

Is it worth to invent something, just for Europe to steal it. Then resell it back to you, because they own the politicans in your country, the production industy and the patent system.:shookgabre:

Last edited:

Trending