In the near future will each FMS have their own Central/State Bank?

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡±]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
In India, the biggest Democry in the world, every state has it's own state bank and of those banks operate without India's Central bank interference.

I honstly don't see any thing wrong with each FMS to have one, I would even suggest each region or state to have one as well.

MT Foxtrot

Anti-qabil
tiresome.png

Central banks control inflation, regulate monetary policy, and print currency amongst other things. You cannot devolve these responsibilities into separate banks at the state level. What happens when two different banks propose contradictory policies? People need to stop being afraid of consolidation and centralisation. They both have their uses.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst
VIP
View attachment 213570

Central banks control inflation, regulate monetary policy, and print currency amongst other things. You cannot devolve these responsibilities into separate banks at the state level. What happens when two different banks propose contradictory policies? People need to stop being afraid of consolidation and centralisation. They both have their uses.
State banks just provide commercial services. Kala saar the two. Monetary policy is the responsibility of the federal central bank.

MT Foxtrot

Anti-qabil
State banks just provide commercial services. Kala saar the two. Monetary policy is the responsibility of the federal central bank.

The title said "Central/State Bank". I was responding to the idea that each state should have its own central bank. Commercial banks operating in every state is a no-brainer.

Trending

Latest posts