In the near future will each FMS have their own Central/State Bank?

I came across something interesting while going across the South West State constitution to see why they don’t have a Vice President.

I came across something else, in Article 58c Part E it mentions the seperate institutions that the state will have, I noticed a Central Bank for that state. Bear in mind this constitution is 7-8 years old.
E79B3DDD-2902-46A2-829B-6991CF48E9FD.jpeg

Do people in here support the idea For each FMS to have a their own Banks?
Despite the fact we recieve Aid :mjlol:

I for sure do. But there is a lot ahead in order to achieve it.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
I came across something interesting while going across the South West State constitution to see why they don’t have a Vice President.

I came across something else, in Article 58c Part E it mentions the seperate institutions that the state will have, I noticed a Central Bank for that state. Bear in mind this constitution is 7-8 years old.
View attachment 213430
Do people in here support the idea For each FMS to have a their own Banks?
Despite the fact we recieve Aid :mjlol:
As federal country yes each state should have its central bank.In UAE. Each state has branch of central bank. But currency is one.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
It's good to have a state bank. You should look at every institution that's supposed to exist at federal level and mirror it, that way you can be prepared to continue when anything goes wrong.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
They’ll all eventually become branches of the Somali Central Bank when FGS gets their shit together.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
How is this sh-t feasable? No country in the world has multiple central banks its an oxymoron to even call a state bank a central bank LOL. Either we have a seperate Federal authority with all Somalis represented like the US Federal Reserve and state banks or we have one central bank. No such thing as multiple central banks what a shit show :deadmanny:

All HAG states should have one bank. This will make us stronger inshalla.
All hag states? U only have gm and that's a controversial one being 1 and a half regions. Y'all in south west too and that's ran by D&M. Benadir shouldn't be one kinda like the district of Columbia...
So remind me, what do y'all have?

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
@TekNiKo ma la yaabtay these guys....... monkey see monkey do
Showtime Lol GIF by Desus & Mero

That plastic PL central bank that has misspelled bangiga dhexe with "bankiga dhexe" has inspired this thread LMAO. They not even familiar with PL news how this bank has totally fucked up the livelihood of Rer PL with deadly consequence.

I agree with PL on one thing, we cannot trust Somalia central bank with Hutus, but the way PL went about it was equally retarded, we need to follow Germany, we need to open up branches at the district level, both empower the Somalia central bank while also regulate it, the central bank of Somalia in Badhan regulates the other branches and the headquarter etc, regulate corruption, monetary policy etc, we can also avoid what happened last time, if the chimp decide to chimp out again we can relocate the central bank headquarters to one of the other branches.

walahi these hutus are funny maskaxda miyaa laga sixiray

@TekNiKo ma la yaabtay these guys monkey see monkey do
Showtime Lol GIF by Desus & Mero

That plastic PL central bank that has misspelled bangiga dhexe with "bankiga dhexe" has inspired this thread LMAO. They not even familiar with PL news how this bank has totally fucked up the livelihood of Rer PL with deadly consequence.

Did the bank turn you away you beggar?
Don't talk about buildings, you guys brag about a Hawiye tower in Gedo and call it "development".

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
It's good to have a state bank. You should look at every institution that's supposed to exist at federal level and mirror it, that way you can be prepared to continue when anything goes wrong.
You can do that without fucking fracturing the FGS or the Nation state dumb ass, that is the purpose of federalism, Farmaajo should open up lectures on federalism and give it to the Puntites for free.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
You can do that without fucking fracturing the FGS or the Nation state dumb ass, that is the purpose of federalism, Farmaajo should open up lectures on federalism and give it to the Puntites for free.
I hate to be the bearer of bad news but the country has been fractured for 31 years. I know this will surprise you but its been a civil war for a whole generation. What do you think about the Garoonka Diyaaradaha Cabdulaahi Yuusuf ee Gaalkacyo, the new international airport in Galkacyo?

garoonka-diyaaradaha-cabdulaahi-yuusuf.png

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
I hate to be the bearer of bad news but the country has been fractured for 31 years. I know this will surprise you but its been a civil war for a whole generation. What do you think about the Garoonka Diyaaradaha Cabdulaahi Yuusuf ee Gaalkacyo, the new international airport in Galkacyo?

View attachment 213549
Then be like SL if you have no hope for FGS or the nation Somalia, fadlan declare independence instead of eating off its corpses like a parasite, at least I am pro-Somalia nation and FGS and federalism, you are inconsistent.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
There are state banks in Ethiopia like the Bank of Oromia, i don't see why not but commercial banks in Somalia can't compete against services provided by the big remittance companies

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Having regional banks and a federal central bank minimizes the risk of large corruption in that sector. Who steals is easily spotted and people can for once blame their regional leadership for their mess.

Trending