In the burst of killings N Ohio this year one killing stands out as bizarre ( the motive of it)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
The victim was alleged to have had the naked pics of his killer's sister. The killer was not someone to mess with since he just got out prison. The victim was sharing the naked pics. The killer tracked down the victim and used a baseball bat to smash his face into pieces and then shot him and then carried him to the exit door of the victim's mom's work place.

The next day the kilker's mom heard that a Somali guy got killed once again ( there's been a spree of killings in Ohio this year) and she nonchalantly asked him "did you heard about it " and he said "mom! I killed for my sister, I killed him". She fainted and went to a coma. Two days later he was picked up by police. He is now facing life in prison.

Last edited:

Jeesto

VIP
ZPJrgpG.gif

The victim was alleged to have had the naked pics of his killer's sister. The killer was not someone to mess with since he just got out prison. The victim was sharing the naked pics. The killer tracked down the victim and used a baseball bat to smash his face into pieces and then shot him and then carried him to the exit door of the victim's mom's work place.

The next day the kilker's mom heard that a Somali guy got killed once again ( there's been a spree of killings in Ohio this year) and she nonchalantly asked him "did you heard about it " and he said "mom! I killed for my sister, I killed him". She fainted and went to a coma. Two days later he was picked up by police. He is now facing life in prison.

Hmmmm sounds familiar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending