In NYC....

Status
Not open for further replies.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
this week, who on SSpot lives here or visited?

The people of Yajuj Majuj(indayars) are here in great numbers:mjkkk:

m8tsQJ6.jpg

I am currently in line getting breakfast right now

Am25uVP.jpg

this week, who on SSpot lives here or visited?

The people of Yajuj Majuj(indayars) are here in great numbers:mjkkk:

m8tsQJ6.jpg

I am currently in line getting breakfast right now

Am25uVP.jpg
:drakewtf: Dont spent money on breakfast make your own and invest your money. Dont be like those americans that have no savings and retirement account. Or maybe am just broke:mjcry:

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Lol indoyaars are everywhere, they love traveling. You will see them all with their nyc T-shirt’s and hats :russ:
Hopefully you went to Ess A Bagels :banderas:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
New york is only for travelling and maybe working for some time but to live there is a no go. I'm glad theres no Somali in Nyc the place reeks of asshole not to mention thousands of homeless men that sexually harass women on a daily basis

Bohol

VIP
Looks gloomy. If I want cloudy weather I would stay where I am. When I go to USA I would visit Florida and California instead of NYC.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
New york is only for travelling and maybe working for some time but to live there is a no go. I'm glad theres no Somali in Nyc the place reeks of asshole not to mention thousands of homeless men that sexually harass women on a daily basis

Nayaa stop spreading fake news. New York is an amazing city, capital of the world.

tenor.gif

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Nayaa stop spreading fake news. New York is an amazing city, capital of the world.

tenor.gif

I never said is not i know is a spectacular city with a lot of things to do and see but to live there with all the things i higihlighted... yh im good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts