IN MN 200 SOMALIS GRADUATED! Meanwhile N 3rd world UK same kids stabbing one another

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

We must acknowledge the depravity of social disorder happening in the Somali inhabitants of the UK. 80% between the ages of 15-21 order big daggers from Amazon.70% between 22-30 watch soccer like a religion while smoking shisha with no regard in advancement of life. 90% of their parents have dhiig-kar ( blood pressure) from continuesly been upset with downhill trajectory of their children. 95% of ages 17-20 get marry on Wednesdays with hooyo’s ayuuto (hagbad) while their fathers fled to Somalia to start all over again because the father realizes xoolo bu dhalay in the UK (usually old marries a 15 year old ..can’t blame him, he has to produce massively in a short period of time before having a heart attack from the news coming from the UK of his grown children ). 98% of the youth are on perpetual reliance on a 140 pounds government hand outs while speaking a distorted English that’s peppered with a slangs such as “init” and “mate “.

Mashaallah to minessota somali!!!!inshaallah UK Somali will be good and finally u nacala waxaa tahay kuyale kabax meesha saaqid yahow!!!u always talk shit there is bad Somalis everywhere so shut up!!!

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Mashaallah to minessota somali!!!!inshaallah UK Somali will be good and finally u nacala waxaa tahay kuyale kabax meesha saaqid yahow!!!u always talk shit there is bad Somalis everywhere so shut up!!!

Go take your crams pain meds on top of the fridge naayaa

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
For an intelligent hardworking somali, minnesota is the place to be, UK is a dump

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Minnesota Somalis like to boast but in reality they too are corrupt and leech on government.

How many in MN have section-8 housing despite owning Small business
How many home care, Daycare Were shut down because of fraud?

As for crime, Minnesota Somali gangs kill each other as well. It has gone down recent years but it is still a problem.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Fellow , R.Kelly can’t even set foot in the Uk . He owes money to the Somali cafe in Acton after he wrote his name in the debt book but has never returned .

Who told you this! My Visa card declined and I told the chick at the counter that I was coming back and I intended to go back to her but I had to fly out

Uk students are as smart ;D
I study chemical engineering at a top Russell university (equivalent of ivy league) and im a somali girl. I doubt where you live dictates how likely you are to go uni.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Can someone tell me why all the Somalis in America dress and look like freshies:yacadiim: is there a large freshy population or something

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending