In few months time

We may live in society where the strongest survive, people will rob each other left and right to take whats yours. If you live in UK, its time to invest in illegal gun and protect yourself and family, If you seen enough apocalyptic shows you know how quick things get ugly and the weak and not ready will be violated first. Luckily we Somalis are natural survives and we function well in lawless society. This is our chance to take over cities guys

I hope you aren't proven right because what kind of society is that? There is a reason why we moved to the UK.
UK history tells you the British are the biggest thieves and animals. Watch how ugly britian gets and it will go quicker than rest of Europe

https://www.vox.com/science-and-hea...-covid-19-lockdowns-end-how-long-months-years

Let's get back to reality.

This is a really good article written about the future with this virus. Unfortunately, it seems likely the virus will be circulating for a year or more until they find a vaccine for it. I'm sure our conspiracy theorists who blame vaccines for causing autism will be the first in line when this happens.

Until then we will have to either socially distance ourselves from our work colleagues and friends to limit the impact it will have on our health services and our loved ones. I hope America starts to reconsider their stance on 'communism' because this will mean those who are over 70/ or are overweight/ have underlying health issues will not be able to leave their house so will need assistance.

I have a feeling people will keep this up for a week or two and then go back to meeting in big groups because the disease 'does not impact them'. Even Boris Johnson's dad who is over 70 said he is going to the pub today so what can you do?

Macalin M

Out here
You telling the UK people on sspot to get illegal guns kkk. These people are like 15 how are they gonna buy a gun. They won’t even be able to afford a rusty spinner let alone obtain one.