In Defence of Mercury

Status
Not open for further replies.
wallahi wad walan tahay
:camby::childplease::kanyehmm:. May your wife saved wasakh.
I hope her family finds out so they can beat you up. Abaha waase
You're truly evil.
3bbb90e3dcf3571a5d12a4a8441e941e--the-prophet-prophet-muhammad.jpg

Let me tell you a story:

She is and always has been a lazy person and a shit cook. I wouldn't even mind eating shit food if she at least made it on time. But she rarely did.

We'd get into screaming arguments constantly about how lazy and worthless she was. I felt like an asshole for it, but goddamn she was a real piece of work. The only reason I dealt with all this is because the sex is great.

But one night, I got fed up. Not only did she get drunk, and make me top Ramen for dinner, but she decided to give me attitude too. She was being real fucking y. So I told my girl we were going to go out and have dinner together. I drove maybe 3 blocks to a quiet area and I got out of the car, went around like I was going to open her door for her and let her out, and I just beat the shit out of her while she was still seatbelted. After a few punches, I asked her if she wanted to go back to her parents. She started screaming and yelling and said yes, so I beat the shit out of her again. Then I asked her what she wanted to do. She finally got smart and said she wanted to go home. So I took her home and dared her to start trouble. I even handed her my cellphone and dialed her mom's number on the drive home. I made her talk to her mom, while daring her to fucking say something.

Before that incident, I had never laid a hand on her. But I had always threatened it. I told her "one of these days, if you don't straighten up, I'm going to lay hands on you."

All my meals have been on time, and she just recently tried to make lasagna. It was mediocre, but I was just thrilled that she tried.

Do with this information what you will.
1484451479408.jpg

@Mercury you need to assert dominance and beat her from time to time to ensure her loyalty

You need to beat her "near-daily" Thats the most important part, finding the balance of when to beat her. If you beat her everyday she will resent you and will feel like a piece of meat, she would just be a zombie going through life. Thats not what the aim of the beatings is. She must be in a constant state of nervous bewilderment, kept on her toes as to whether today Im going to be hot or cold with her, thats how all her sweetness and submissive side comes out. Its not about the actual beatings, its the work to break her mind and make her happy to be your inferior. This only comes with perfect timing. On days where I dont hit her, she is completely and utterly devotional to me (giving me foot massages, running to hug me when i come back from outside, making me my favorite foods)

Days like that give her the hope to live
:russsmug:
I wouldn't want to sleep in the same bed as someone who fears and resents me. One of these days you might wake up with a knife your chest dude.

Personally I hope that you do.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
I respect and agree with @Mercury views on marriage/family. If more fathers were like Mercury, more wives would be happier/sane and kids would grow up in a better environment despite their income. The hyper-masculinity of some faraxs is straight retarded. This doesn't mean that you support 3rd wave feminism or un-masculine men.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Let me tell you a story:

She is and always has been a lazy person and a shit cook. I wouldn't even mind eating shit food if she at least made it on time. But she rarely did.

We'd get into screaming arguments constantly about how lazy and worthless she was. I felt like an asshole for it, but goddamn she was a real piece of work. The only reason I dealt with all this is because the sex is great.

But one night, I got fed up. Not only did she get drunk, and make me top Ramen for dinner, but she decided to give me attitude too. She was being real fucking y. So I told my girl we were going to go out and have dinner together. I drove maybe 3 blocks to a quiet area and I got out of the car, went around like I was going to open her door for her and let her out, and I just beat the shit out of her while she was still seatbelted. After a few punches, I asked her if she wanted to go back to her parents. She started screaming and yelling and said yes, so I beat the shit out of her again. Then I asked her what she wanted to do. She finally got smart and said she wanted to go home. So I took her home and dared her to start trouble. I even handed her my cellphone and dialed her mom's number on the drive home. I made her talk to her mom, while daring her to fucking say something.

Before that incident, I had never laid a hand on her. But I had always threatened it. I told her "one of these days, if you don't straighten up, I'm going to lay hands on you."

All my meals have been on time, and she just recently tried to make lasagna. It was mediocre, but I was just thrilled that she tried.

Do with this information what you will.
View attachment 36103

:noneck:

thats nothing to brag about if that is true youre on shaitan that need to get beat by her relatives ASAP

I wouldn't want to sleep in the same bed as someone who fears and resents me. One of these days you might wake up with a knife your chest dude.

Personally I hope that you do.

Sxb stop fighting with these children. You’re mostly right when it comes to women.

I respect and agree with @Mercury views on marriage/family. If more fathers were like Mercury, more wives would be happier/sane and kids would grow up in a better environment despite their income. The hyper-masculinity of some faraxs is straight retarded. This doesn't mean that you support 3rd wave feminism or un-masculine men.
Nobody is attacking mercury.
As i said i'll let him marry my sister. He'll make a good father and a husband.
Its just jokes and he knows that.

You're truly evil.

Exportation date? You mean looks? I'm confused.

You'll find someone but don't be shallow.

He just wasn't right for me. It's hard to go into in public.

@Reclesstuga
I beat my girl near-daily. Shes literally and utterly submissive. On days I dont beat her, and even on some days when I beat her, the sex is AMAZING, shes so scared and helpless and desperate to please me she'll let me do whatever I want to her in bed.Usually slaps and a few kicks, a few punches here and there if she talks back too much. She starts bawling and shaking and complaining and begging like crazy. Shes so pathetic and scared of me I get a huge erection.

One time I kicked her in the stomach after dinner because she was sassing me and then she ran to the bathroom and started to throw up and she looked so pathetic I started throwing water at her and tell her to clean her face I dont want to see her crying or ugly. She kept talking back and whatever, so i grabbed her by the hair and put her face in the toilet and flushed it twice to clean her.I'll never forget the sheer terror and abject submissiveness in her eyes as she looked up at me when I took her head out of the toilet. Afterwards she didnt say a word, showered and cried quietly until she went to bed. So I followed her to bed and gave her a hug and she started crying and trying to make me promise to not do that again but I wouldnt, After that, I fucked her like crazy. Best sex we have ever had
tope_jeg.png

You guys don't know how to handle women

I even f*ck other women behind her back.
And the best part is she knows she's nothing without me and she wouldn't dare leave.
I make a lot of money so she knows
:lawd:
Living the good life!!!!

You're a sucker. @ch*nk-in-a-box just admitted he's trolling and then promptly deleted it.

BUt then it's expected from a social retard who asks for advice on how to talk to people.
Hey man what does him trolling have to do with anything? Also, why are you being mean? I didn't mean to offend you but you're just way too campy in my eyes...

Can you give me advice on how to get her speaking to me again?

TooMacaan

VIP
@Mercury you need to assert dominance and beat her from time to time to ensure her loyalty

You need to beat her "near-daily" Thats the most important part, finding the balance of when to beat her. If you beat her everyday she will resent you and will feel like a piece of meat, she would just be a zombie going through life. Thats not what the aim of the beatings is. She must be in a constant state of nervous bewilderment, kept on her toes as to whether today Im going to be hot or cold with her, thats how all her sweetness and submissive side comes out. Its not about the actual beatings, its the work to break her mind and make her happy to be your inferior. This only comes with perfect timing. On days where I dont hit her, she is completely and utterly devotional to me (giving me foot massages, running to hug me when i come back from outside, making me my favorite foods)

Days like that give her the hope to live
:russsmug:

@Reclesstuga
I beat my girl near-daily. Shes literally and utterly submissive. On days I dont beat her, and even on some days when I beat her, the sex is AMAZING, shes so scared and helpless and desperate to please me she'll let me do whatever I want to her in bed.Usually slaps and a few kicks, a few punches here and there if she talks back too much. She starts bawling and shaking and complaining and begging like crazy. Shes so pathetic and scared of me I get a huge erection.

One time I kicked her in the stomach after dinner because she was sassing me and then she ran to the bathroom and started to throw up and she looked so pathetic I started throwing water at her and tell her to clean her face I dont want to see her crying or ugly. She kept talking back and whatever, so i grabbed her by the hair and put her face in the toilet and flushed it twice to clean her.I'll never forget the sheer terror and abject submissiveness in her eyes as she looked up at me when I took her head out of the toilet. Afterwards she didnt say a word, showered and cried quietly until she went to bed. So I followed her to bed and gave her a hug and she started crying and trying to make me promise to not do that again but I wouldnt, After that, I fucked her like crazy. Best sex we have ever had
View attachment 36156

You guys don't know how to handle women

I even f*ck other women behind her back.
And the best part is she knows she's nothing without me and she wouldn't dare leave.
I make a lot of money so she knows
:lawd:
Living the good life!!!!
:gucciwhat::mjlol::reallymaury:

I know you're just trolling but, still, you're one F'd up dude:williamswtf:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending