In collaboration with a famous YouTube travel Vlogger I present you my COLOMBIA TRIP

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@Reiko no more of you complaining about my video quality :liberaltears:

@diaby what do you think ?

@Apollo could I get a gig with universal Somali Tv as like the Anthony Bourdain of the Somalis ?

@Bohol how do you like me telling Latinos that I’m from “Somalia” :chrisfreshhah:

@AussieHustler for the last time I’ve not went there to exploit Colombian women :trumpsmirk:

@Basra what are you gonna say eedo

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Colombia got some nice beaches ileen. Where is the sexy big booty Colombian women at though?

I posted that vlog on Hub :trumpsmirk::mjlol::mjlol: (do you have an account over there...besides I don’t want you seeing my stuff..@reiko and @VixR let me know if you guy wanna see it )

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Rkelly it was an improvement from the other videos. U r comfortable here Soon u will show your face, I can see it. lol

It was a good Vlogging, Eedo approves.

PS So u look reer xamaar?????

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Rkelly it was an improvement from the other videos. U r comfortable here Soon u will show your face, I can see it. lol

It was a good Vlogging, Eedo approves.

PS So u look reer xamaar?????

giphy.gif

You even approve my narration ?

How can you tell if im reer xamar?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
giphy.gif

You even approve my narration ?

How can you tell if im reer xamar?

Your narration was good. You engaged with the locals very well, your accent is not catastrophic, your reer waqooyi-ness, accent, or nature, is properly tamed or contained, you excel in people engaging and civility. U do strike me as a very spoilt brat though that's properly okkkk. But yes, your narration was very good. lol

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Your narration was good. You engaged with the locals very well, your accent is not catastrophic, your reer waqooyi-ness, accent, or nature, is properly tamed or contained, you excel in people engaging and civility. U do strike me as a very spoilt brat though that's properly okkkk. But yes, your narration was very good. lol
:kodaksmiley::mjlol:

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
Where in Colombia did you go? Don't have time to watch the whole video so I skimmed. That beach is amazing. Been a while since I went to the beach :bell:

Trending

Latest posts