In between two gangs fight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
I was waiting for a bus at noon, when I came from college. I didn't realise, but was kinda near to a group of youngsters. I didn't realise that there were gangs, but instead thought there were other miners maybe from school chilling there. I was playing with my phone with one of the gangs near me.

I was keeping an eye on them tho. There were kinda smoking while some of em at my age. Most of em were teenagers. As I was busy with the phone, I suddenly heard a loud noise of music. I didn't check anything, instead was busy with my phone. Suddenly I heard beating noises, and swiflty changed the direction to where the noise was coming from. I saw the ones who were near me beaten up into a pulp.

After I saw this, I kept my distance and avoided to be jumped by one of the gangs, then one of the gangs leaders who was chilling somewhere came and scare them with "the police are coming", "the police are coming" repeatedly. I kinda recalled that they could have weapons and could shoot me mistakenly, so I refrained from nearing them.

Sometimes I feel sorry for Madoows, what did they deserve to get this. Nonetheless, I have no sympathy for them. They were some cadaans too with rasta.The city I'm in is among the deadliest in terms of gang violence, you could take a guess!

Last edited:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
One of them, was beaten like maxaa kaa gale, like there is no tomorrow and he was a teenager likely my age. I kinda felt sorry for him:siilaanyolaugh: that he had to take those beatings. What worse is that he was skinny, so I could hear his backbone singing Do-re-mi-fa-so, etc. The nigga was smoking too much for his age

Sometimes I feel sorry for Madoows, what did they deserve to get this. That's why I have no sympathy for them.
So feel sorry for them or you have no sympathy for them?

It's not like these two sentences are separated by anything.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
So feel sorry for them or you have no sympathy for them?

It's not like these two sentences are separated by anything.
Sometimes*:siilaanyolaugh: that means rare chance. To top that issue, I have no sympathy for them cause of gangs thing and so many other things

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Well, as long as your no sympathy is for gangs only.

A lot of people here hate black people. Like, period!
I don't have any hatred for them like I don't even care about em. No love and no hatred for them, but would say dislike some of their doings. Changed the sentence with beginning of Nonetheless, satisfied?:samwelcome:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.