In all honesty, we can actually rejoice...

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Forfon

...a on positive bias to which we was never apart of the slave trade.

Regardless of tribes...

Can we agree on this?

Muslims, atheist, homosexuals, etc...

But to whites in the west we are part of the black slave trade. They can't tell the difference between us Africans so we should hold no pride.

Hafez

VIP
I don't know about you Somalis but...
3439783.gif

F

Forfon

Did you know, in order to attain flow. One must be in the state of arousal and in control of said skill. This could correlate to best creative work, in which your own produce will be your instrinic reward....

Imagine that...

S

SOMACOON

But to whites in the west we are part of the black slave trade. They can't tell the difference between us Africans so we should hold no pride.

They can, depending on how educated the person is. If one is aware of the diversity within the continent, they would know whats up,
I've met many whites who knew I was Somali before i could even speak, and I've also met many who've never heard of Somalia.

They can, depending on how educated the person is. If one is aware of the diversity within the continent, they would know whats up,
I've met many whites who knew I was Somali before i could even speak, and I've also met many who've never heard of Somalia.
Dude we are ethnic minorities in their eyes. They see us as people who have come to their society for economic reasons, ofcourse they are tolerant and welcoming people but we are what we are.

F

Forfon

flow, also known as the zone, is the mental state of operation in which a person performing an activity is fully immersed in a feeling of energized focus, full involvement, and enjoyment in the process of the activity.

Total hedonism = euphoria

S

SOMACOON

flow, also known as the zone, is the mental state of operation in which a person performing an activity is fully immersed in a feeling of energized focus, full involvement, and enjoyment in the process of the activity.
2275582_o.gif

S

SOMACOON

Dude we are ethnic minorities in their eyes. They see us as people who have come to their society for economic reasons, ofcourse they are tolerant and welcoming people but we are what we are.
Of course, thats why if Trump is elected, a nigga goin grow some dreads, and goin wear some red, green and yellow
"Was hannin ya'll, f*ck them moooslims yo, shiiiiiiit"

Hafez

VIP

Total hedonism = euphoria
Strangely, I agree with you :umhxisq:

F

Forfon

Strangely, I agree with you :umhxisq:

It's not always about sex. This is about enlightenment. Having a core sense of belief with the self. Understanding your psyche, your consciousness. The ability to self improve and strive for passion and perseverance with wanting to gain more knowledge.

F

Forfon

It's not always about sex. This is about enlightenment. Having a core sense of belief with the self. Understanding your psyche, your consciousness. The ability to self improve and strive for passion and perseverance with wanting to gain more knowledge.

You know, I use to know a person on Facebook who would write statuses such as this and think what a fucking crazy c*nt.

Last edited by a moderator:
Of course, thats why if Trump is elected, a nigga goin grow some dreads, and goin wear some red, green and yellow
"Was hannin ya'll, f*ck them moooslims yo, shiiiiiiit"

Spaz out like an AA and say this my country too!! My gramps built this nation on their backs and sweat.

I start laughing when I see blacks calaa cal to whites online.

Hafez

VIP
gif-nphthumbs-up.gif

I agree 100%. These people wouldn't understand us though. If Zion is spreading sexual perversion does that mean that they are trying to scatter the minds of the masses, making it an obstacle for them from understanding their true selves? Bear in mind, the commodification of knowledge. Can this all be linked? Is it possible?
tumblr_ldc1g5q8481qzcve1o1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts