In a Weeks time Badbaadiye Rooble will make all of N&N's including Farmaajo jobless and homeless.....

Walee Laandhere hadad maqasho wa Badbaadiye Rooble 4sono baqbaqda N&N, baa 4malmood aya lagu so gabagabeyay :russ: :russ:

1631218695805.png

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Your adeer is getting too big for your boots to the point where YOUR other adeer is getting his ass hung out.

Be careful for what you wish for :kanyeshrug:

Your adeer is getting too big for your boots to the point where YOUR other adeer is getting his ass hung out.

Be careful for what you wish for :kanyeshrug:

Bun your always giving empty threats every single day. We sacked Fahad Yassien and then dumb secruity minister. Nacas Farmajoo was powerless to stop it.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
I support the rule of law above anything. Everybody should be investigated if they are accused of murder.
Yes of course, the rule of the law, if implemented by the Sharia is right, but why now? As he lands in Xamar, this comes out? The timing don't make sense.

It won't look great if a whole President of a Federal State is indicted over a petty grievances between the President and the PM just because he may have some tendency towards the President side.

If Roble wants to fire any minister at anytime wouldn't that make him a dictator? If all ministers resign it would be the end if his government.

Yes of course, the rule of the law, if implemented by the Sharia is right, but why now? As he lands in Xamar, this comes out? The timing don't make sense.

It won't look great if a whole President of a Federal State is indicted over a petty grievances between the President and the PM.

We have one mission and one mission alone. To kill or capture Farmajoo and inshallah drag his body around the streets of Mogadishu and then set it on fire. That is all we care about and I think we are doing a good job in reaching that goal.

Qoor Qoor can deal with his own problems. Our mission is Farmajoo and we have the rat cornered and powerless. Today he asked Mursal to help him but the bun forgot that Mursal is jobless.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
We have one mission and one mission alone. To kill or capture Farmajoo and inshallah drag his body around the streets of Mogadishu and then set it on fire. That is all we care about and I think we are doing a good job in reaching that goal.

Qoor Qoor can deal with his own problems. Our mission is Farmajoo and we have the rat cornered and powerless. Today he asked Mursal to help him but the bun forgot that Mursal is jobless.
Don't beat around the bush, its fine to hate Farmajo, its a tad over the top to wish for his death, but whatever. What your basically saying now is : "As long as Farmajo is gone, I couldn't care less what occurs to QoorQoor, his problems are his"

Basically, you want Farmajo out at the expense of your uncle QoorQoor?

Don't beat around the bush, its fine to hate Farmajo, its a tad over the top to wish for his death, but whatever. What your basically saying now is : "As long as Farmajo is gone, I couldn't care less what occurs to QoorQoor, his problems are his"

Basically, you want Farmajo out at the expense of your uncle QoorQoor?

Gen Caydiid died to kick out Siad Barre. This is who we are. Mujahiids. I would take a bullet right in my head to help capture Farmajoo. Nothing else matters.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Gen Caydiid died to kick out Siad Barre. This is who we are. Mujahiids. I would take a bullet right in my head to help capture Farmajoo. Nothing else matters.
My friend, i don't want to burst your bubbles. Aidid AUN died 5 years after Siad Barre AUN left. Siad Barre AUN died in 1995. Aidid did not die trying to kick out Siad Barre AUN, cause Siad AUN was dead.

You can hate Farmajo, you can dislike him as much as you want, for whatever reason, but wishing for death or his death is over the top.

My friend, i don't want to burst your bubbles. Aidid AUN died 5 years after Siad Barre AUN left. Siad Barre AUN died in 1995. Aidid did not die trying to kick out Siad Barre AUN, cause Siad AUN was dead.

You can hate Farmajo, you can dislike him as much as you want, for whatever reason, but wishing for death or his death is over the top.

We are going to kill Farmajoo. I promise you that. My people are listening to me. The only language that a bun understands is violence. Otherwise Ikraan Tahlils will be killed everyday by bun community.

I can count of Farmajoo to start the war.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
We are going to kill Farmajoo. I promise you that. My people are listening to me. The only language that a bun understands is violence. Otherwise Ikraan Tahlils will be killed everyday by bun community.

Sxb, be rational with me, Farmajo to get killed is basically a death wish. Arrest, impeached, deposed, I would get if you said that, but to kill? Whose going to sit there, in Somalia or even in the world, and allow to see a President to get killed, a sitting one, who ruled for what, 4 years? Its not a ideal thing is it?

How did violence benefit you at all in the first time? Nor will it benefit you the second time. Work with democracy or selection/elections, but to resort to violence as first means, bro, that ain't rational at all.

Sxb, be rational with me, Farmajo to get killed is basically a death wish. Arrest, impeached, deposed, I would get if you said that, but to kill? Whose going to sit there, in Somalia or even in the world, and allow to see a President to get killed, a sitting one, who ruled for what, 4 years? Its not a ideal thing is it?

How did violence benefit you at all in the first time? Nor will it benefit you the second time. Work with democracy or selection/elections, but to resort to violence as first means, bro, that ain't rational at all.

Many people now agree with me that we need to kill Farmajoo. There is no shame in this. My community is starting to understand this. Farmajoo is a thug and a assassin,

Murder of Ikraan Tahliil opened a lot of peoples eyes. Farmajoo must die. We must send a strong warning to any would be future dictators. The Siad Barre one never went through. Not only should we kill him but we should burn is body, piss on it and drag it around the streets of Mogadishu.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Many people now agree with me that we need to kill Farmajoo. There is no shame in this. My community is starting to understand this. Farmajoo is a thug and a assassin,

Murder of Ikraan Tahliil opened a lot of peoples eyes. Farmajoo must die. We must send a strong warning to any would be future dictators. The Siad Barre one never went through. Not only should we kill him but we should burn is body, piss on it and drag it around the streets of Mogadishu.
Well take the negro to court. Gaddafi got a pistol up his arsehole, and today Libya is a shithole worst than Somalia. Farmajo must go, again I get it. But by you sentencing him to death, in your own head, is a mistake, a sin and a problem.

Its 2021, and you still have mentality of 1991, bro, it ain't going to play like that. If I don't like a President, then I have to sentence him to death, is that the new style?

Well take the negro to court. Gaddafi got a pistol up his arsehole, and today Libya is a shithole worst than Somalia. Farmajo must go, again I get it. But by you sentencing him to death, in your own head, is a mistake, a sin and a problem.

Its 2021, and you still have mentality of 1991, bro, it ain't going to play like that. If I don't like a President, then I have to sentence him to death, is that the new style?

1991 is good. That is the day we destroyed our enemy and Siad Barre fled.

There is no court in Somalia. The only thing that gets you justice is the gun. That is how things work here. It is the truth.. You break a few necks than they get the message to leave you alone. As happened in Balaanble when Ceyr murdered 2. Ceyr got peace after that. No more games from bun community. This is what Mogadishu needs.

Farmajoo split blood, especially my peoples blood. Not only will we hold him accountable but so will the bun community. There is no going back. Once you take a life you can't bring it back. Ikraan Tahliil is just one of thousands killed by Farmajoo.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
1991 is good. That is the day we destroyed our enemy and Siad Barre fled.

There is no court in Somalia. The only thing that gets you justice is the gun. That is how things work here. It is the truth.. You break a few necks than they get the message to leave you alone. As happened in Balaanble when Ceyr murdered 2. Ceyr got peace after that. No more games from bun community. This is what Mogadishu needs.

Farmajoo split blood, especially my peoples blood. Not only will we hold him accountable but so will the bun community. There is no going back. Once you take a life you can't bring it back. Ikraan Tahliil is just one of thousands killed by Farmajoo.
Sxb, are you not a Muslim? You would never see me praising tribal killing, cause its haram. Not only that, its stupid AND haram. Before we go on and on, are you not a Muslim??

You break a few neck, you make it seem so easy and so halal. Its not even tribalism at this point, but true hatred.

Gun isn't the solution, and there is a court in Somalia, if not, in The Hague. There is no reason at all risking a war, sanction and downfall over Farmajo, in fact, nobody in this earth is worth the sin. If Farmajo spilt blood, take him to court, if the court sentence him to whatever the Sharia law says, fine. But, if you kill with your hands as the judge, jury, executor , it truly is going to be the downfall of this country. Not only will nobody accept a President being killed, no tribe will accept it, it will be the end of Somalia.

But again, are you not a Muslim?

Farmaajo has mastered the art of war. He is not going to start a war.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP

Aideed died a whole 2 years after Barre died.

Also you ain’t sacrificing yourself for sh*t. You live in the West.

Trending