In a bizarre show of Qabiil superiority the native of Galmudug have came out in droves to welcome the Africa Miss University pageant winner to Mogadis

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Good for her. She achieved this with her Hijaab and Killer fake eye lashes. I can't hate even if i tried

1640436732453.png

Why do Somalis have to drag qabiil into everything.

:farmajoyaab:
Thats the thing with Somalis, I once met this alcoholic and drunk adeer his first question was to ask me for my qabiil before asking me if I could spare some changes..
There was also once this S-lander dude who converted to Buddhism, you'll have thought he would leave qabiil and focus on Buddhist philosophies of peace and tranquility but no, he was constantly engaging in fkd sessions.. Even Ayan Hirsi had her abtiirsi and qabiil in her book :mjlol:

Nothing wrong with celebrating one of your own.

Let's learn to be happy for each other.

Clan is an important factor in the lives of our people.

somalipatriot

Unfortunately, therefore lack of any wisdom
Why do Somalis have to drag qabiil into everything.

:farmajoyaab:
The Somali youth league needs to be revived the youth of these days are so naive about Somalia’s bizar state of affairs although there are lot of nationalistic somalis today mentioned in various articles i also dont want to make every reply a monologue or history lesson

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Thats the thing with Somalis, I once met this alcoholic and drunk adeer his first question was to ask me for my qabiil before asking me if I could spare some changes..
There was also once this S-lander dude who converted to Buddhism, you'll have thought he would leave qabiil and focus on Buddhist philosophies of peace and tranquility but no, he was constantly engaging in fkd sessions.. Even Ayan Hirsi had her abtiirsi and qabiil in her book :mjlol:
Is that @Siddhartha

Trending

Latest posts