IN A BIZARRE MOVE, Jubaland warlord names his ragtag Airport After the great Sayid Abdalla Hassan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Are you seriously denying that there were Marehan under the Hobyo Sultanate? This is common knowledge.

Now I understand. You two don't even know your own history.
:mjlol:
Can you prove it? Historical texts? Maps? He might have soldiers that fought for him but his empire didn’t stretch into NW Galgaduud and the Hawd stop lying :ulyin:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Can you prove it? Historical texts? Maps? He might have soldiers that fought for him but his empire didn’t stretch into NW Galgaduud and the Hawd stop lying :ulyin:
Cabudwaaq was part of his domain. How can you not know this?
Ridodjrordj.jpg

Shaolin23

Cabudwaaq was part of his domain. How can you not know this?
View attachment 71719
Nice generic map.Your still specializing in failure C/waaq was a very small tuulo back then its not even on historical maps MX were mostly living in Wardheere and Geledi area during Kenaadiid sultanate cut the bullshit:mjlol:

2350763D-C162-4C70-9108-DB52303D613A.png

Shaolin23

Stop running away from your history.
View attachment 71722
Confusing.So after suffering from raids they were forced to join Ali Yusuf or forced to join the Sayid? If they were forced to join Ali Yusuf they are smart since Sayid was very powerful but harsh on them to seek protection which is understandable if they joined the Sayid what kind of weak ass Sultan can’t protect his land and subjects from getting raided and being forced to join Sayidka either way it makes you look powerless and weak:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

Rkelly not bizarre. They have also erected a statue in the heart of Jigjiga named after him.

The Sayid statue in the Somali capital was sold as scrap metal to highest bidder in UAE.

Jubaland like DDS and Puntland (Eyl, Taleex, Sool and Buuhoodle) is home of Sayids clan cousins and as thus will look after him.

View attachment 71650

the huuuutus tried selling it, its in a warehouse in dubai, the arabs kept it locked after Ogaden former government ambassadors from the pre 1991 gov complained to UAE gov, so the huuuts could not sell it,

Uncle cabdi Iley wiped our tears though by naming the hall and high way lane and statue after the great hero of somali,

horta this R kelly waa 1door right?

the sayikd already has many places named after him in kismayo, sayid marina is one of them,

king will waal has jigjiga airport, cabdulahi yuusf has one and adan cade,

teh sayid has done more than any somali leader, r kellys 1door ancestors would be gaalo if he did not fight against the white man,

The statue of Sayyidka in jigjig is truly preposterous. It’s against all that he stood for.

relax, ONLF has met american ambasador in jigjiga for 5 days last October 2018, in 10 years we will be out, we agreed on a referendum and we have the oil, once we ship out the capital will be named as Sayadina Agah caghdeeristan Alpha of the new Ogadeniya Kingdom insha Allah,

we convinced the Americans we need a referendum to stop the Chinese taking oil/gas from the land and this is a sweet deal,

insha Allah Ogadeniya will become a reality in several years before somaliland, i would like to see their reaction, all somalis who hate us will have an angina,

You pissed off about the airport named after Sayidka in a 1door thread?

"Buh buh Darod" am I right? :mjlol:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

i do not think marehan fought for kenaadid when he was bulllying little hawiyes, i know they only ever fought for the sayid, ahmed gurey, some marehan fough against the sayid like every darood clan did, he karbahsed some, and worked with some,

tell my little teeth cousin, how do marehans feel about this blessed day of renaming the airport?

i will rename the airport Sulta cabdi cali sonkor and have another airport for the sayid insha Allah once i am presdeint, we agreed we will name it after the sultan who died in 2013, but they will anme the port after him,

i want many airports, to be anmed after Somali heros, who happen to be all Absame: hawo tako, qaman bulxan, rage ugaas, wiil waal, sayidka, ahmed gurey, ina shide, etc

all the 6 statues sitad barre and the previosy goveemnts built sicne 1960 were all 100% Absame, jidwaq and Ogaden if you consider ahmed gurey an abaskuul, but that is another story i will not debate with one,

i also want a few towns to be renamed Agah town, caghdeeristan, Media Al-caghdeeria, shams Ogadeniya, Le Ogadeene, Ogadeniski, Ogadenov, Nova Ogadeniya, Ogadenoi -greek sounding,

what is the marehan version of Agah? Mj is boweeee, huuuutu is arleeee, 1door is jow, noooow, kooow,

agah agah waa dhab,

A few of us were pro Kenadid. Caabudwaaq was not under Hobyo. Marehans in Galbeed were not under Hobyo.

While I faan about gumeysidiid, you boast about colonizing primitive reer baadiyes from Hobyo who didn't have proper weaponry:mjlol:

my dad once said, agah, why didnt the hawiye fight against kenadiid,

to be fair, it takes guts to go to war with your short mj cousin in puntland, be kicked out, go to yemen, get weapons by selling a few camels, fight your cousin, get karbahsed then invade the hawiye in the south to get back some pride,

why didnt they fight? maybe kenadiid knew they were so primative one day they would loot and rape somalia,

maybe he saved somalia from their wrath for a few decades, some he was a necessary evil,

one time sultan Ahmed Magan wiped out harti sodliers in a war in kismayo outskirts in 1925, we killed mnay of their man it was the lion moahmed zubeer vs harti, then afterwards he named the town Lafah Harti, they tried changing it in 1960s but reeer jubaland Oagden Mps also managed to get it vetoed,

man has been killing each other for oens, if yuo do not fight the be killed,

so do these huuutus not deserved to be ruled by kenadiid because they did not focus on fighting or getting ready?

be killed or kill,

when sultan Ahmed Magan died, his son ibrahim became sultan, the mohamed zubeer elders after 3 months changed him because his man was Mj and replaced him with his half brother sultan cali sonkor as he had a full ogaden blood on both mum and dad, this is being ready, they were worried Mj might send spies to spy against their nephew, a man will have soft side for his reer abti, we wanted the sultan to order their extermination with out flinching, so hence why we fired ibrahim, this is being ready, why were the huuutus not awake to their enemies like this?

prepare for war if you want peace,

if kenadiid had wiped out huuuuts back then somalia would be stable today, he failed,

We both know that it was more than just a few.
:mjlol:
My tuulo even has a place called Dhagax Marehan. You can imagine how it acquired such a name. It seems that you were among the primitive reer baadiye that we colonized.
:mjlaugh:

so if kenadiid had wiped them huuuuts out, would you think somalia would be more stable today? less looting, less rape, less mayhem, cerntainly you should have done a little hitler agenda, he failed at that, today xamar would be safer and somalia more strong,

All I'm saying is Maxamed Cabdille Xasan mostly killed his own clansmen :manny:.

nah, he wiped out 1door,

all OG were on his side except at the end a few reer dalal, even reer warfa like qaman bulxaan reer ugas magan was his defence minister when the darwish state was recognised by the germans, turkish, Austro-hungary empire, romania etc,

but he did kill about 90% of the people he killed were 1door, 10% the rest of somali,

with out him today you would be worshipping Jesus Christ and your name would be james Christian Al-habar Cawal,

:manny:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
so if kenadiid had wiped them huuuuts out, would you think somalia would be more stable today? less looting, less rape, less mayhem, cerntainly you should have done a little hitler agenda, he failed at that, today xamar would be safer and somalia more strong,
Suldaan Keenadiid and his sons were compassionate and just men. It would have been better for the country if they erased them back then but there was no way to know what they would become once they acquired modern weaponry.

relax, ONLF has met american ambasador in jigjiga for 5 days last October 2018, in 10 years we will be out, we agreed on a referendum and we have the oil, once we ship out the capital will be named as Sayadina Agah caghdeeristan Alpha of the new Ogadeniya Kingdom insha Allah,

we convinced the Americans we need a referendum to stop the Chinese taking oil/gas from the land and this is a sweet deal,

insha Allah Ogadeniya will become a reality in several years before somaliland, i would like to see their reaction, all somalis who hate us will have an angina,
The airport was previously named after Ahmed Gurey will beesha small teeth change the name again when the KDF leaves with there departure the recapture of Kismayo is inevitable as they usually say :chrisfreshhah:

brain dead 1DOOR respect your master qmaan bulxaan he was sayidka defence minister

a recognised state by many of the nation of league memebers like it or not he ruled you

Duub-Ad-The-Armed-Dervishes1.jpg

Horn1915ad.png

The airport was previously named after Ahmed Gurey will beesha small teeth change the name again when the KDF leaves with there departure the recapture of Kismayo is inevitable as they usually say :chrisfreshhah:

cabdullahi yusuf once remared if we are darood, marehan can karbash us all, but only mohamed zubeer can karbash marehan

marehan are tough fighters but truth is they were doing it for habar gidir, being used, they have lost parts f their land in galgaduud and have ben submitted,

ogadne is no longer at war with habashi and focused in ddsi, we all 3 ogadens now are fully focused in jubaland, the one from ddsi, kenyan Ogaden ministers etc

cabdi iley used to give ahmed madow monthly money and weapons and vehicle support

we are not some langab tribe, ahmed has 10,000 Ogaden lads from afmadow, wajir and as far as imay and nogob

man to man they canno do anything, they will accept vice leadership like they did in galmudug or they will perish,

ogaden waa ferocious in war and since he is fully focused now, they will be eaten alive, see what happened when they tried it in few years ago, ogadens wiped out hundreds of marehans in a matter of hours,

no kenyans supported us, in fact the kenyasn dont do shyt, its ogadne soldiers and pilots from kenyan side and ogaden from jubaand side who fight the bantus are on average fulay cowards,

they just provide weapons and an execuse when we kill our enemies so the west doesnt ask how we got the weapons,

certain races are built for war, ogaden is one of them, marehan can bully coward somali tribes who dont fight back but we know and they know we will chew them alive

Confusing.So after suffering from raids they were forced to join Ali Yusuf or forced to join the Sayid? If they were forced to join Ali Yusuf they are smart since Sayid was very powerful but harsh on them to seek protection which is understandable if they joined the Sayid what kind of weak ass Sultan can’t protect his land and subjects from getting raided and being forced to join Sayidka either way it makes you look powerless and weak:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:
Everybody came under the Sayid. There's no shame bowing to the military might of Ogaden :manny:

We are after all, a most warlike people :wow:

Status
Not open for further replies.