In 6 months Kenya will be landlocked like Ethiopia

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP

Kikuyus realizing facts, the same way we made Ethiopia landlocked by supporting Eritrean independence we are about to do the same to them:mjpls:

I haven't seen anyone calaacal more than adoomey. I remember last time they heard somali pilots were being trained, they went like, "they are HERE to kill US!! for what are they training them? 600 PILOTS? where where in africa is there 600 pilots? They are here to bomb kenyans!! Mr.Farmaajo is an enemy against kenya, there is a motion in parliament to oust him!"

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
*Like Ethiopia*.....that the same Ethiopia, that your *Abo Cusub* Farmajo, gave four ports to, and are now building a Navy? While Somalia doesn't have one.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
They can't. Unless Corona comes back. The only reason they delayed the last time again was because of Corona. They cannot make a mockery of the court by delaying once more.

Agreed they are out of time and excuses, imagine the revenue we will get from taxing all goods going to The horn and East Africa :salute:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
the problem is that since villa xamar is weak witch means that control over the sea is only on paper

Legal rights are huge, you can always sign a defense pact with a country like Turkey until Somali navy matures

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Kiluyus are showing crocodile tears. Even if Zoomaalia somehow wins the ICJ case . Nothing will stop Kenya as there’s no real Somalia government.

Heck Kenyans are already illegaly in Somalia territories anyways. I hate to admit it but Kenya has cucked Somalia for decades :mjlol:

Last edited:
Kiluyus are showing crocodile tears. Even if *******a somehow wins the ICJ case . Nothing will stop Kenya as there’s no real Somalia government.

Heck Kenyans are already illegaly in Somalia territories anyways. I hate to admit it but Kenya has cucked Somalia for decades :mjlol:

Adoomey that hide in the bushes when they see AS? There is huge ass pressure on kenya to leave Somalia from the people. If they are try anything, it's gonna end up bad for the governemnt. We will karbaash them and send them away.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Agreed they are out of time and excuses, imagine the revenue we will get from taxing all goods going to The horn and East Africa :salute:
:wow1:

Checkmate. AU in our hands now. Uganda needs us for sea access. Maybe amisom should stop dragging their feet now and do their job.

BS, as if kenya will lose anything, fear mongering, if Somalia wins kenya will still have access to the same ocean space she has now,

i see the bantu have a flare for BS propaganda,

by the way shake sharif was a nasty peace of work, this is Jubaland's sea coats, if somalia breaks apart right now its us who will lose that ocean space,

Question,

Even if the ICJ rules in favor for this and re-draws the ocean borders, what is stopping Kenya from ignoring this and continuing to use Somali waters? It's not like we have a navy or coast guard (I'm guessing)...

Trending

Latest posts