In 3rd world UK the BBC asks random Geeljires “what are questions people ask you about Ramadan “

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

What kind of miserable English are these people speaking ? Never mind! It’s a 3rd world after all

Last edited:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Menace you do realize that these people live with their parents till they get married or join Isis.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Menace you do realize that these people live with their parents till they get married or join Isis.

200w.gif

Somalis in europe do small grocery shopping for 2 days like they do in Somalia not even enough for the week. The whole europe is gaajo, UK is the slightly better one of them all

ColloquiallyFluent

That one dude with the prosthetic arm.
I'm sorry but i have to say this, why are there so many overweight somali girls in 1st world countries?!
Nearly every single one i met is either obese or deathly thin. It's probably due to restrictions of islam, let girls exercise!

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Wow this video had all stereotypical western somali. Awkward lanky Farax who's face I've seen in 20% of Faraxs. Anorexic and bigger xalimos. The bigger one is actually very pretty. She has qurux smile.
And short gay looking banterless Asian :farmajoyaab:typical.
But guys they're not random Geeljire they probably work in BBC this is great. I know a few that work there too. Good on them.:mahubowtf:

Last edited:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
The audacity for the Asian to say I'm withering away infront that xalimo. Even the Farax was thinner :ayaanswag:

What's wrong with accents? It's better than the deep nasally American or Canadian accents:mugshotman:

World

VIP
Wow this video had all stereotypical western somali. Awkward lanky Farax who's face I've seen in 20% of Faraxs. Anorexic and bigger xalimos. The bigger one is actually very pretty. She has qurux smile.
And short gay looking banterless Asian :farmajoyaab:typical.
But guys they're not random Geeljire they probably work in BBC this is great. I know a few that work there too. Good on them.:mahubowtf:
The Somali girl ain’t anorexic but her teeth though :damn:

And the Somali guy is a skinnier version of @Armadillo

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
I don't get what's so bad about this video

Reiko, are we really gonna discuss Somalis joining extremists when you're from MN? :ulyin:

I didn't realise so many of you were from North America, UK really has fallen when it's former colonies are chatting this much shit

II14Dur.png

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Raising your children to have a British accent should be considered a form of child abuse
There is no such thing as a ‘British’ accent. Even within England accents vary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts