Improbable friendship between me and a young African girl in a slum ( buying her a phone)

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Close to a year ago I commented on a social media platform and I got added by an African girl with a hijab. The country she hails from had .00000000001 Muslim population.

I got curious and chatted with her. I wanted to know how she ended being a Muslim and she told me how.

Here and there she would chat with me. I’d ask how is her life in Africa. I’ve come to realize that she lived in a slum. She’s pretty educated and wants more for her life than what she got now. She’s only 20 years old. She would chat with me and disappear for a week and then tell me she ran out of phone credit. I’d tell her “why are you keep paying for the phone data. Maybe you need to safe up.

Then she told me how she has worn out Chinese made phone from the 16th century.

I told myself “I need some dua”. I told her I was gonna send an iPhone but that she should send me a dua my way.

Now I bought the phone and abt to send it to her

C397FF8A-4476-471B-9712-727851306374.jpeg

C4E4A7D0-8AF6-40F7-92A5-445CEDBCE805.jpeg

Last edited:
Close to a year ago I commented on a social media platform and I got added by an African girl with a hijab. The country she hails from had .00000000001 Muslim population.

I got curious and chatted with her. I wanted to know how she ended being a Muslim and she told me how.

Here and there she would chat with me. I’d ask how is her life in Africa. I’ve come to realize that she lived in a slum. She’s pretty educated and wants more for her life than what she got now. She’s only 20 years old. She would chat with me and disappear for a week and then tell me she ran out of phone credit. I’d tell her “why are you keep paying for the phone data. Maybe you need to safe up.

I told myself “I need some dua”. I told her I was gonna send an iPhone but that she should send me a dua my way.

I need iPhone too,adeer

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member

A generous abdi :lawd:

Are you helping her coz you find her attractive or out of walaltinimo?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Awww that is a sweet story, but WHY iphone???? Why not android???? Look at the big picture! A girl living in a 'slum' with a flashy iphone can be killed for it,

The best u can do is tell her to get a local brand name new phone and send her like $ 100.00

instead of spending $ 700.00 on a phone,

Also....what is your intention with this girl????

PS i think the irritating @Exodus is correct u "might" have been cat fished

Awww that is a sweet story, but WHY iphone???? Why not android???? Look at the big picture! A girl living in a 'slum' with a flash iphone can be killed for it,

The best u can do is tell her to get a local brain new phone and send her like $ 100.00

instead of spending $ 700.00 on a phone,

Also....what is your intention with this girl????

I didn't think of that, good point...

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I didn't think of that, good point...

Its ok people generally are generous and sweet, but u have to be wise as well. Even poor people are humans, they can trick u or take advantage of u.

Or your generosity might harm them.

Like people winning lottery, happy first but they dont know what is in store for them. Their lives become a hell after that sudden rich money

Last edited:

Good effort sxb. Ask her what it takes to start a small shop or if she is willing to get trained vocationally so she could earn money using her learned skills. The iphone's cost might be a fortune for her and if she had that money, perhaps she could do something better with it?

Still a good gift you gave her.

You can also marry her as a second wife if you are attracted to her. And she agrees with it.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
If it was a poor halimo back home you would have told her f*ck off naaya quit begging me.:mjohreally:

I’ve done the same for someone unrelated to me back home.

I try to mix my dambi with dua. It’s somethijg I do

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Good effort sxb. Ask her what it takes to start a small shop or if she is willing to get trained vocationally so she could earn money using her learned skills. The iphone's cost might be a fortune for her and if she had that money, perhaps she could do something better with it?

Still a good gift you gave her.

You can also marry her as a second wife if you are attracted to her. And she agrees with it.

:gucciwhat::cosbyhmm:

She’s young and ripe.

I need some strong African sons.

I am getting ideas here. :ehh:

I’m actually tired of dam xaliimos and their yelling

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
How sweet of you but what’s the catch? What do you from the poor girl.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
How sweet of you but what’s the catch? What do you from the poor girl.

Just the fact that I am able to make someone elated by getting her that which she feels like is out of her reach and out of realm of possibilities

Trending

Latest posts