Important Question : What is more thicc

Porridge or our Xalimos?
9B48BF66-9B20-436B-BFB2-1A89EDC3BC66.jpg
105969299_309034370459524_2801690866926736029_n (1).jpg

Mr Sufi

PURPLE HAZE THE PURPLE ONE HAS RETURNED
What's the point of the hijab if your going take a picture like that might as well dress like a westerner CRAZY of the amount of hijabi Somali women twerking videos on YouTube makes no logical sense twerking and taking sexy photos for the world to see while wearing a hijab

Arab women wearing the tighest Gucci dress and wearing a hijab I have seen paki Indian Arab women showing their cleavage while wearing a hijab SHIIIIIIT even seen a Persian hijabi with a tongue piercing

Is the hijab just an accessory these days is it something muslim women wear to please their families ? Sorry to derail your thread but to many sexual pics and hijabis online
Shit I seen hijabis with tighter jeans on then non Muslim strutting their stuff in public to point non Muslim men look at them over the half naked kaffer chick because a hijabi looking sexy is the ultimate kaffer fantasy

What's the point of the hijab if your going take a picture like that might as well dress like a westerner CRAZY of the amount of hijabi Somali women twerking videos on YouTube makes no logical sense twerking and taking sexy photos for the world to see while wearing a hijab

Arab women wearing the tighest Gucci dress and wearing a hijab I have seen paki Indian Arab women showing their cleavage while wearing a hijab SHIIIIIIT even seen a Persian hijabi with a tongue piercing

Is the hijab just an accessory these days is it something muslim women wear to please their families ? Sorry to derail your thread but to many sexual pics and hijabis online
Shit I seen hijabis with tighter jeans on then non Muslim strutting their stuff in public to point non Muslim men look at them over the half naked kaffer chick because a hijabi looking sexy is the ultimate kaffer fantasy
🆗🆒

You’re right. It doesn’t make sense at all and it defies the purpose of hijab.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening

I salute you sir! I’ve been trying to say this I made so much threads on this.
We are being sexualized and instead of stopping it, we add onto their erotic hijabi fantasies by helping them ourselves by posting shit like this
I saw a Somali girl making an onlyfans and she hid her face and wore a jilbaab. “Sexy hijabi vids for 30 a month” HUH? THIS IS A RELIGIOUS WEAR NOT SOME SEX DREAM

We are being sexualized and instead of stopping it, we add onto their erotic hijabi fantasies by helping them ourselves by posting shit like this
I saw a Somali girl making an onlyfans and she hid her face and wore a jilbaab. “Sexy hijabi vids for 30 a month” HUH? THIS IS A RELIGIOUS WEAR NOT SOME SEX DREAM
Thats mad haram no cap

Mr Sufi

END TIMES FOR REAL FOR REAL

Mr Sufi

Few years back a Pakistan girl became a star and she would wear the hijab in her sex scenes to the point it made news in Pakistan. She is banned from going to Pakistan even the government of Pakistan wants her dead

Trending

Latest posts