Votes: 35 36.8%
  • Laxoox

Votes: 23 24.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
I know my mom’s side (xaamud ugaas) live in laascanood.

I have no idea where wacays cabdulle (my direct clan) settle.

@Dharbash do you know?
Wacays Abdulle settle places like Carooley, Tukaraq with other ugaadiyahaan, near Taleex, near Godalo and near Sarmaanyo.

Your reer abti Xaamud ugaas settle Bocame with the Hassan Ugaas, Karin Garfood (where they own) also places like Karin Dabalweyne with the baharsame clans.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
mareexaar
Wacays Abdulle settle places like Carooley, Tukaraq with other ugaadiyahaan, near Taleex, near Godalo and near Sarmaanyo.

Your reer abti Xaamud ugaas settle Bocame with the Hassan Ugaas, Karin Garfood (where they own) also places like Karin Dabalweyne with the baharsame clans.
Any idea which subqabiil is most prominent in las anod?

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
:draketf: what happend to the d-block mx brother hood
LOOOOL i’m crying :cryinglaughsmiley:

I was typing in certain clan slurs and clicking preview to see which ones were censored or not. I stopped at mareexaan and deleted it. For some reason sspot saves your text even if you backspace it.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
so u say canjeero?

It's kubbad:trumpsmirk:

You damn right i say Canjeero. It's the Somalified Injera. Canjeelo sounds like a corrupted version. Infact "Canjeel" is a type of tree, so it has a different root altogether.

Banooni :kanyeshrug:

We also say Rigooro (penalty) Arbiitro (Ref), Bortiyeeri (goalkeeper) and bareejo (draw)

They may be Italian loan words but they sound better than Somalified English words

Northerners say Goolhayaha instead of Goalkeeper :mjkkk:

Trending

Latest posts