Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Imagine waking up and seeing everyone around you making dua surrounding you in a circle. You scream and shiver in fear “I’m alive!“ “what are you guys doing I’m right here!” Yet no one can hear your tears. You see your mother crying for you and wailing that her child died. “No mom I’m here! stop crying I’m alive what are you doing!” Yet no one can hear you.

imagine listening to music and slowly feeling your soul leave you, from the tips of your toes to your head and ears. Imagine going to that place right now that you know you shouldn’t be at, would you want to die there? You will be resurrected by doing what you last were. Would you want to die wearing that outfit? Imagine dying with guilt.

Now you might say “Oh who cares, I’ll die while saying the shahada! I’ll make sure of it.”

you can only die by the shahda if you lived by it.

I remember reading about this man’s story. He was a troublemaker in life, a zani, an alcoholic. He got stabbed and then sees himself being carried and taken away to the hospital. He sees body bags and people being zipped up away and forever gone. You know, he says that he tried to say the Shahada but for some reason his body wouldn’t allow it. His throat was paralyzed. You can find his story anywhere. But anyways he kept crying and trying to say the last words La Ilaha Illa Lah.

“That’s when I realized you can only die by the shahada if you lived by it”.

what will you be doing when you die? Your last breath?

I know lots of people will say “but who cares. god doesn’t exist.” Ha! You’d be surprised at the amount of predictions that come true.

The old man isn’t allowed at a nightclub. He’s too old and he passed his youth. So his only destination is the mosque. But the young person? Oh he’s allowed everywhere. But if he chooses the mosque, the rewards are greater. Because unlike the old man, he chose to spend time with his creator.

”ill repent later”. “Let me have fun”. “Stop being such a haram police”. “Wahabi” ”mind your business only god can judge.”

Fun fact actually, no where in Islam does it say you can’t judge. Tupac said that, not Allah LOL.

Anyways, if you want to listen for yourself or some motivation here you go.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
mods, don’t put this in the Islam forum please and thank you.

Last edited:
Damn that last video gave me goosebumps the way he said “la ill aha ilallah” was just... I can’t describe it bismillah I need to change my lifestyle for the better and I say this to many times and it’s so hard bismillah

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Damn that last video gave me goosebumps the way he said “la ill aha ilallah” was just... I can’t describe it bismillah I need to change my lifestyle for the better and I say this to many times and it’s so hard bismillah
I shivered hearing his voice. Wallahi the moment he said it I knew that he, in front of many people, saw the angel of death in front of him and panicked. so terrifying, my only wish is that I die with my sins forgiven

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
I pray 5 times, give charity, fast during Ramadan and everything else I’m supposed to do. I also have a lot of vices that I can’t stop. If I die hopefully I have enough charity

:wow1:

Where do you get it?
You have to let me and my assistant who is a 10 year old emirate diplomat to your house to take the samples, we will then send it to Si*laanyo to take a look. If he needs more testing, we need to find an Indian Hindu in the Himalayan mountains who is supervised by a Chimpanzee who is a renowned oprah singer.

Trending