Import & export

Anyone in the import and export industry specially in Africa and the Middle East.

Would be great to get some insight of anyone that has some knowledge on this subject.

Anyone in the import and export industry specially in Africa and the Middle East.

Would be great to get some insight of anyone that has some knowledge on this subject.
what would you to export to somalia? i am currently into the import industry in somalia?

what would you to export to somalia? i am currently into the import industry in somalia?
Im in dubai so have a lot of access to markets in subcontinent and Africa. To Somalia not quite sure it’s a untapped market in alot of areas. They mainly import usual stuff food, Agro products. Maybe machinery might be good thing for small scale manufacturing that would do well there.

Also construction is booming there so I would look into materials, modern fittings and fixtures interiors, there is emerging market for modern and international standard construction and interior.

Im in dubai so have a lot of access to markets in subcontinent and Africa. To Somalia not quite sure it’s a untapped market in alot of areas. They mainly import usual stuff food, Agro products. Maybe machinery might be good thing for small scale manufacturing that would do well there.

Also construction is booming there so I would look into materials, modern fittings and fixtures interiors, there is emerging market for modern and international standard construction and interior.
that's great. i would love to work with you bro, could you contact me through this eMail: xassanbile123@gmail.com

Trending