IMF practically recognizes SL as separate

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
First deporting a Somalilander and now this?

Damn this is a bad week for anyone who thinks Somalia is shaped like a 7 instead of 1 :yousmart:

Somaliland shot itself in the foot electing Muuse Handaraab. That nigga undid all the PR campaigns Somaliland was doing over the years trying to separate themselves from other Somalis. Oh well

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP
Somaliland shot itself in the foot electing Muuse Handaraab. That nigga undid all the PR campaigns Somaliland was doing over the years trying to separate themselves from other Somalis. Oh well
I'm sure the world doesn't care anyway, also you gotta admit he's an alpha, he ain't pussyfooting, he's straight to the point:pachah1:

Speaking of elections, a dhulo might become the candidate for Kulmiye. Him winning would probably be a PR boost and help remaining dhulo rebels to join SL :yousmart:

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
3CC42602-DE3E-4E1E-A0BA-4DDE521F5690.jpeg

Your debts are not ours adios somalia
:rejoice:

5 states excluding somaliland. Somali government doesn’t control its internal affairs. As they are still under SNM forceful occupation.

Somaliland declared its independence which is not recognised internationally.

For them to even say excluding somaliland shows they consider it part of somalia. If they saw somaliland as independent they certainly wouldn’t even mention them in Somalia’s debt relief statement. Let alone finishing of the statement that it’s internationally unrecognised.

5 states excluding somaliland. Somali government doesn’t control its internal affairs. As they are still under SNM forceful occupation.

For them to even say excluding somaliland shows they consider it part of somalia. If they saw somaliland as independent they certainly wouldn’t even mention them in Somalia’s debt relief statement. Let alone finishing of the statement that it’s internationally unrecognised.
What part of “The federal republic of Somalia is a federation of 5 states” don’t you understand :childplease:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP

True. They wouldn’t have included SL at all if they viewed as independent. They likely see the states as states, and view SL as a autonomous territory.

Last edited:
What part of “The federal republic of Somalia is a federation of 5 states” don’t you understand :childplease:

what part of somaliland is internationally unrecognised, don’t you understand?

Any independent state would be furious at the IMF for their statement, if they were mentioned in a way somaliland did.

If the IMF wrote, “Somalia federal states excluding Djibouti. Djibouti would be fuming:mad:. Would they not?

So why are you guys even celebrating this?

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
As they are still under SNM forceful occupation.
SNM occupation? What are you smoking? These are the same people that were saying President Muse Bixi wanted to invite xaarmajo but the people’s outcry stoped it.
Same people that post videos of some dumb kids saying “they wish death on us”
The only people being held hostage is the AMISOM protectorate down south by al shabab and FGS goons
For them to even say excluding somaliland shows they consider it part of somalia
Thats some impressive reading comprehension and mental gymnastics right there. But they are actually saying we consider somaliland to be a diff country
If they saw somaliland as independent they certainly wouldn’t even mention them in Somalia’s debt relief statement. Let alone finishing of the statement that it’s internationally unrecognised.
What are talking about!!! Its clear i don’t get the misunderstanding!!!? They meant “somaliland should not be considered part of somalia” period there is no other way to interpret that!!what are you talking about!!!?
Somalia means this
6EE0BAEB-03F7-4F43-B074-0F1FAE57A2C2.jpeg

shum33

Somaliland supremacy

Any independent state would be furious at the IMF for their statement, if they were mentioned in a way somaliland did.

If the IMF wrote, “Somalia federal states excluding Djibouti. Djibouti would be fuming:mad:. Would they not?

This brother is dumb man

You need basic english lessons. Excluding means not being a part of. If they thought Somaliland is part of Somalia they’ll use including :umwhat:

SNM occupation? What are you smoking? These are the same people that were saying President Muse Bixi wanted to invite xaarmajo but the people’s outcry stoped it.
Same people that post videos of some dumb kids saying “they wish death on us”
The only people being held hostage is the AMISOM protectorate down south by al shabab and FGS goons

Thats some impressive reading comprehension and mental gymnastics right there. But they are actually saying we consider somaliland to be a diff country

What are talking about!!! Its clear i don’t get the misunderstanding!!!? They meant “somaliland should not be considered part of somalia” period there is no other way to interpret that!!what are you talking about!!!?
Somalia means this
View attachment 101918

wow a bunch of “what they meant is this” and “what they are trying to say is balbla” Don’t interpret and add your own subtitles to the statement.

yhyh amisom farmaajo muse bixi alshabaab diverting tactics will not prove your points either.

You need basic english lessons. Excluding means not being a part of. If they thought Somaliland is part of Somalia they’ll use including :umwhat:

Oh my bad I didn’t know, my English is really bad. I’m trying to learn. Perhaps you might be able to help with a few difficult words that I don’t understand. I don’t know what “unrecognised” means can you explain that word to me.

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
wow a bunch of “what they meant is this” and “what they are trying to say is balbla” Don’t interpret and add your own subtitles to the statement.

yhyh amisom farmaajo muse bixi alshabaab diverting tactics will not prove your points either.
I am not the one interpreting anything!!! Unrecognized but still its own state and not part of somalia. Its clear!!!
:drakewtf::snoop: