IMF Exposes how corrupt Mogadishu regime steals Somaliland airspace tax

A few years ago, the elected Government of Somaliland and the so-called 'federal government 'of Mogadishu held negotiations in Istanbul.

The two governments agreed on joint airspace management.

They signed an MOU that fee income from from airlines flying over Somaliland and Somalia's airspace would be shared.

A few months later, the corrupt officials of the so called 'federal government' reneged on the agreement.

Of course this was to be expected, from a failed Mogadishu government-in-name-only. Made up of a rag tag band of corrupt vagabond politicians and militias, propped up by 25,000 international AMISOM troops, with no domestic legitimacy.

The IMF has just published a report stating the the corrupt Mogadishu administration will receive $18.5 million this year, from the Civil Aviation Organization.

Screen-Shot-2019-11-20-at-20-52-36.png

This money is for fees from airlines flying over Somaliland and Somalia's airspace. Per the MOU that Somaliland and Somalia signed, 50% of this income belongs to Somaliland. But instead 100% goes into the pockets of corrupt Mogadishu politicians. Somaliland gets ZERO of this income from its airspace.

This is why Somaliland should never trust the corrupt Mogadishu administration

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
A few years ago, the elected Government of Somaliland and the so-called 'federal government 'of Mogadishu held negotiations in Istanbul.

They signed an MOU that fee income from from airlines flying over Somaliland and Somalia's airspace would be shared.

A few months later, the corrupt officials of the so called 'federal government' reneged on the agreement.

Of course this was to be expected, from a failed Mogadishu government-in-name-only. Made up of a rag tag band of corrupt vagabond politicians and militias, propped up by 25,000 international AMISOM troops, with no domestic legitimacy.

The IMF has just published a report stating the the corrupt Mogadishu administration will receive $18.5 million this year, from the Civil Aviation Organization.

This money is for fees from airlines flying over Somaliland and Somalia's airspace. Per the MOU that Somaliland and Somalia signed, 50% of this income belongs to Somaliland. But instead 100% goes into the pockets of corrupt Mogadishu politicians. Somaliland gets ZERO of this income from its airspace.

how is it stealing when somaliland doesnt exist its technically somali owned airspace :siilaanyolaugh::siilaanyolaugh:

@geeljire madaxweyne stop playing dumb, who controls the land?

You know Somaliland's democratically elected government has controls the land. Let Farmaajo go to Boorama, Hargeisa, Berbera, Burco, Las Anod or Erigabo if he can :manny:

stream_img.jpg

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
@geeljire madaxweyne stop playing dumb, who controls the land?

You know Somaliland's democratically elected government has controls the land. Let Farmaajo go to Boorama, Hargeisa, Berbera, Burco, Las Anod or Erigabo if he can :manny:

stream_img.jpg
doesnt matter if he cant go to xamar what matters is that hergeisa citizens can come to xamar like the guy who got arrested for wearing the somalia tshirt

also fake map this is a map from the united nations
and their is no somaliland
un-members.gif

Why should SL trust konfurta somaliyeed federal government ?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
This is an 'oxymoron' point. Your working outside the 'set parameters' of nation states, you then became a 'vacuum' and left the 'structured' global order as there is no place for disorder. U cycle between vacuums of peace and disorder and clan militia for 30 years, while employing 'baghdad' bob media to 're-inforce' your non scientific idealogy of secession. U need to follow the procedures of the world and Somalia, work within the parameters of Somalia.

For example ' declare a regional govt' and then add a clause for 'referendum for secession' now your within the 'parameters' of nation state while not declaring secession and becoming a place of 30 year 'vacuum' and everyone seeing you as a non-state actor since you failed to follow international laws. Your failed society, this is what 'emotions' leads too, it means your clan are now 'looking for any piece of opinion' yes it's all 'opinions' untill we 'see numbers' for support your fucked up people politics.

The only thing I have to say is 'your stupid niggas', just sit there and learn from MJ as usual, stop wasting another 30 years just reposting media articles, cause there is no PRIZES for media brother it's not a 'science' but 'opinions of events that occur'. Science is the 'actual mathamatical measurement' of t hose events against mathamatical variables not 'clan and emotional variables'. I am fuckin clannist but not when doing my 'research' work in my masters, u just end up getting a fail looooooool, u dont create anything new by following clan. I am clannist as 'driver' to succeed nothing else but I always work w ithin the structures of my field or society, u want to work 'outside' of it like with SL secession.

PS - Yes PL does have a 'secession' clause kkkkkk and it's also in the 'federal constitution' cause the federal constitution isn't legal unless 'ratified' against PL constitution. Somali govt will give us 'secession' cause we put in the constitution loooooooooool not in some 'vacuum' constitution like SL that sits outside in an 'undefined space' nothingess produces nothingess its science waryaa, u need to join the space of 'something' no matter how bad that SPACE is like Somalia, it's still SOMETHING. U not following SCIENCE and want something good to come for Isaaq u just gonna get VOODOO IDEALOGY.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I don't even think a referendum is possible in Somaliland. The facts just don't support it, they using money to pay elders, meaning there is no ground support for it. @PhySom

Even if a referendum happened. The model would need to 60% vote for it in each of Somaliland declared regions like Sool/Sanaag/Toghdheer/Awdal/Waqoyi Galbeed. There is no way they can get 60% from reach region like @Kezira and his people are overhwhelming going to swing to 80% NO. Sool and Sanaag forget it. I don't even think Togdheer will secure a majority 50%. It's then the interest of one region 'waqoyi galbeed' 80% in support of secession and that's totally unscientific to build a state in the interest of a minority. @Bohol your ppl runta iskuma sheegan waana sababta halkasi dhiigay iyago ciilaan, their trying to blame PL and Somalia for their woes.

I doubt they will 'secure a referendum' even because we will ask 100 people sample(variables like male/female/young/old/educated/rural from each region first before we roll out a full ballot box to predict 'voting' trends. If the numbers say don't waste your time on full referendum, Somaliland just needs to shut up with this nonsensical secession. Their only hurting themselves. Sool/Sanaag/Awdal are not going to join and the figures are going to be overwhelmingly pro somalia. Even HY is going to be overwhelmingly 70% Somalia. It's just Habar awal runti who has an economical interest like 'berbera port' and 'hargeisa' capital and states are not built for a minority interest, they fail. Like South Africa did. Like Iran is trying to use shia led minorities to establish governance over sunni majority mid-east, it's flawed model. May PL win Somalia politics, it's the most rational and following scientific method, cause I tested it and it's all within the parameters of nation state and international law

I don't even think a referendum is possible in Somaliland. The facts just don't support it, they using money to pay elders, meaning there is no ground support for it. @PhySom

Even if a referendum happened. The model would need to 60% vote for it in each of Somaliland declared regions like Sool/Sanaag/Toghdheer/Awdal/Waqoyi Galbeed. There is no way they can get 60% from reach region like @Kezira and his people are overhwhelming going to swing to 80% NO. Sool and Sanaag forget it. I don't even think Togdheer will secure a majority 50%. It's then the interest of one region 'waqoyi galbeed' 80% in support of secession and that's totally unscientific to build a state in the interest of a minority. @Bohol your ppl runta iskuma sheegan waana sababta halkasi dhiigay iyago ciilaan, their trying to blame PL and Somalia for their woes.

I doubt they will 'secure a referendum' even because we will ask 100 people sample(variables like male/female/young/old/educated/rural from each region first before we roll out a full ballot box to predict 'voting' trends. If the numbers say don't waste your time on full referendum, Somaliland just needs to shut up with this nonsensical secession. Their only hurting themselves. Sool/Sanaag/Awdal are not going to join and the figures are going to be overwhelmingly pro somalia. Even HY is going to be overwhelmingly 70% Somalia. It's just Habar awal runti who has an economical interest like 'berbera port' and 'hargeisa' capital and states are not built for a minority interest, they fail. Like South Africa did. Like Iran is trying to use shia led minorities to establish governance over sunni majority mid-east, it's flawed model. May PL win Somalia politics, it's the most rational and following scientific method, cause I tested it and it's all within the parameters of nation state and international law

I disagree with the analysis of HY as well as the referendum.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Somaliland referendum rule will need to secure 60% in each room before those regions are declared pro somaliland. If even one state doesn't secure 60%, the 'secession' ends since that people and land refuse Somaliland. It can take even one region to stop 'SL' secession which is why they were stupid to include sool/sanaag/awdal and should've of left it at 'Isaaq areas'. Even then they could have huge issues securing HY who will be 50% of Toghdheer. Dhulbahante and Cayn we will be around 30%. HJ 10%.

The thing is for referendum to be successful it's not about 'overall majority', it's about majority vote in each of the 'territories and people' you want to join. So even if one region says NO, this can end your secession claim as it's not representative of the whole region 'desires'. I prefer Awdal/Sool/Sanaag will vote overwhelmingly 90% for Somalia.

Even Toghdheer is going to swing I think to 80% considering 'cayn' and Burco-oodwayne are HY majority. It's only Berbera and Hargeisa who will have full majority in support of it. We can begin 'sample' rates using 'wide' variables to capture each 'segment' of that society. Polls are useless with 'segmentation'. That's why I don't rely on Somalispot polls. U need to define the 'variables' of the poll so it's as representative of the people on the ground. Some variables is Male, Female, Age, Rural, Urban. The interesting one will be 'age'. Since Somalis are 70% under 30, are we going to give our 'sample' rate 70% representation of male/female/under 30? is that even 'broad' enough to be inclusive of all segments like above 30-100?

The sampling technique is going to determine how accurate it is. But I would use the 70% rule for under 30. So out of 100 samplers I would ask 70% are male/female/and under 30. I will dedicate 30 for other segments age groups. I will set 'age' limit of 18. I will bring 'science' on small 'scaling' pre-polling type of 'referendum'. Once we know the 'percentage' of that 100, we can be rest assured, when it's scaled to full referendum, the figures will be within 'variation'. Maybe we can predict 5%-10% variation if there is some 'considerable' variables and factors we forgot such as 'poll turn out' and 'women' not as 'political' and 'voting'. Let the 'majerten' scientists work it all out cause I aint entertaining 'baghdad bob' it's all 'good here' using 'media' to create an alternate reality of his situation when American tanks are outside. SL will need to 'drop' this type of ancient 'sciences' of 'secrecy' as 'secrecy' isn't mathamatical so it can be 'exposed' like baghdad bob was.

Trending

Latest posts