Imdrunk of my mind. But idc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alcohol brings me true self out for the world to see. There is no inhibition. Whats funnily interesting his that my s3exuality and love for women is truly expressed. My love for women is insurmountable. I thinkl about them daily. Even though i actively pursue not to. Because most womenn are not worth pursuing. They truly are noytttt. Herre iisss an interesting look into the male brain, even though you already knowww what we peruse. Mien are simple creatures,.We say what we truly think. Even though you might hide what yountruly believe in. All WE CARE ABOUT is getting into your pusssy. Thats what we truly care about yalllll in that MOMENT. We also CARE Aabbbout family and children. But caring about children is seen as weak in thee male psyche because ttrrrrully believe in spreading our seed. i THINK ABOUT dominating women daily. wHAts funny is that you get off to that. You like being dominated. You like like it. And we like Dominating.

I drank a nearly a whole bottle of Gin last week in one night, I felt alright though which made me realise how much tolerance I built.

I miss the days when all it took was a half bottle of sours...

Jeesto

VIP
quit the act

Mans probably sitting on his bed drinking some tufaax juice and acting like it's whiskey or some shit:ftw9nwa:

6nSSStE.gif

No iiiid juust see the wold for what iiiyt really is is . Men just want to spread their genetic information. But in order to do that. We are made to truly Find women sexually appealing.. We love their body. their female form. We think about themmmdaily. This is why thegay male or the asexual male or the male is able to express them selves. My control women and myyyy own heterosexual desire is orcedddn into check. The true ,,,a,male Is the most superior male. They are aabboe to overcome their desire to spread their seed ..Innn order to progress themselvesees to a higggherer level of being. I wish thatI was asexual/ :lawd:. Iiiiiim doing quite wellllll But I wish that i was able to stand above every in order rrrrto riaae

Last edited:

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
Alcohol brings me true self out for the world to see. There is no inhibition. Whats funnily interesting his that my s3exuality and love for women is truly expressed. My love for women is insurmountable. I thinkl about them daily. Even though i actively pursue not to. Because most womenn are not worth pursuing. They truly are noytttt. Herre iisss an interesting look into the male brain, even though you already knowww what we peruse. Mien are simple creatures,.We say what we truly think. Even though you might hide what yountruly believe in. All WE CARE ABOUT is getting into your pusssy. Thats what we truly care about yalllll in that MOMENT. We also CARE Aabbbout family and children. But caring about children is seen as weak in thee male psyche because ttrrrrully believe in spreading our seed. i THINK ABOUT dominating women daily. wHAts funny is that you get off to that. You like being dominated. You like like it. And we like Dominating.
Nigga's so drunk he's making English sound like German :chrisfreshhah:

Drinking is fun but why would you waste it typing on a forum? Get some friends and go outside.:drakelaugh:
Imm reaaallly intttto booooskks and im living at home atmmm. Gooooingg out would mKKE MY siblings worried. Iiiiiits funny because they DONT care if i drink at hommmme?? Immm bless to be bornnn into suuuccch a good dd somallli housssebhold walleye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending