Iman's Half Somali Daughter (PIC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was there for short visit but had an lovely afternoon with your family. Harder working people you won't find! Even the dad! :mjlaugh:

Snap, I'm currently with your
Abo right now. It seems he
Had a gang bang and had
Suffered from an anal
Prolapse

I'll come by your tin shack
And feed you my tiny scraps
Of food

'Tis the season to be jolly
After all'

:dabcasar:

Her other kid looks like a regular mixed person. I would never be able to tell she's half-Somali.

Just shows mixing with Whites or Blacks the result won't live up to exoticness of Somalis. :bell:

Have you noticed how these losers don’t say anything about her being married to David Bowie, a white gal, and their children? Always the black people they seem to cry about. F*cking insecure es.
:mahubowtf:
Huh?!?!!? We're discussing her black daughter bc that's who's in the the picture..?????
If it was her white kid in that same picture we'd be talking about her dafaqqqqq

I’m a qabiilist but I don’t go quoting hadeeth and talking about sunnah in the next breath. Im not obsessed with Bantu like the person who made this topic. Tyrone pumped and dumped her kulaha, yet Iman was married to the man. @Lsma claimed the girl from sheeko sheeko has a Jamaican baby daddy and he left her. Shit that is clearly made up. :faysalwtf:Who does that? Weirdos.
She/he is the ethiopian troll

Her other kid looks like a regular mixed person. I would never be able to tell she's half-Somali.

Just shows mixing with Whites or Blacks the result won't live up to exoticness of Somalis. :bell:
She's a child so I'm not gonna be rude but she doesn't look anything like iman or david bowie. I would have thought she was Indian or latino tbh.

T

This is a lesson for somali girls dating with madows (AA) how their kids will look like

Mohsin

In general, African Americans are more successful than us and how do their “kids look like compared to us”? Any Hadiths or Koran warning Somalis to that affect? You are attacking her solely for tribal motivations. The tribe is “our real god”, while we pretend to share some fake Arab Allah. There are more African American/Somali marriages involving Somali men and though it’s morally wrong to gossip about their families, I don’t see their pictures paraded here. Dumarka dhaafa and ditch this camel humping nomadic mentality, civilise yourselves because people are free to choose their own destinations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending