Iman's Half Somali Daughter (PIC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
She’s not that good looking, her skin is nice that’s about it. It’s not because she’s half AA, chef roble is half AA, both him and his sister are good looking.

It’s just her father looked to masculine and she inherited his harsh features.

She’s not that good looking, her skin is nice that’s about it. It’s not because she’s half AA, chef roble is half AA, both him and his sister are good looking.

It’s just her father looked to masculine and she inherited his harsh features.

Haven't seen chef Robles sister but definitely accurate. Let's not be delusional now, I know u mixed kids wanna defend your peoples but let's keep it real.

Her AA mixed daughet looks way better than i thought she did
She has a nice laugh and she is tall, she only should get a nice hair style lol but other than that

Can we give Iman a good bye of our Somali genes?

Lsma

Why don’t you post your picture and let’s see if you are cuter than her. I’ve noticed one thing in life, people who are beauty challenged always make negative comments about others. The other day, I overheard two Somali girls making negative comments about the weight of another girl, surprise, surprise, they weren’t lighter than her. Take the challenge and please post a picture of yours.

Lsma

Why don’t you post your picture and let’s see if you are cuter than her. I’ve noticed one thing in life, people who are beauty challenged always make negative comments about others. The other day, I overheard two Somali girls making negative comments about the weight of another girl, surprise, surprise, they weren’t lighter than her. Take the challenge and please post a picture of yours.

I thought you meant lighter as in skin color, I was confused for a second lol.

But idk I think most fat chicks avoid ever mentioning weight they try so hard to tiptoe around that subject. So ure probably just bullshiitttiiinnggg...why do people get so hurt when someone critiques someones looks?? She's not very attractive I think we can all see that, that's not a dig at all fat chicks just this particular one so chillllllllll

@Lsma post your picture you ugly instead of taking shots at others while hiding your face.

lool you sound angry :trumpsmirk:
Why are y'all mad at @Lsma? Even if shes the ugliest creature alive, shes not the subject here lol she's not the who has one of the top super models ever as a mother and still looks like an overweight below average Midwestern middle-aged black woman..

Why are y'all mad at @Lsma? Even if shes the ugliest creature alive, shes not the subject here lol she's not the who has one of the top super models ever as a mother and still looks like an overweight below average Midwestern middle-aged black woman..

This.

Imam is 60 yrs old and still looks better than her daughter.

Y'all just saying nice things because y'all feel sorry for her ugly ass.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Lsma is ugly as f*ck and she has the audacity to call others ugly like post your picture if you’re not ugly then.

My response is to lsma why quote me? I suggest you mind your own business if I want to ask you a question then I will quote you what are you her lawyer

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
This.

Imam is 60 yrs old and still looks better than her daughter.

Y'all just saying nice things because y'all feel sorry for her ugly ass.
I will bet you my last Pretty penny that she’s better looking than you post your picture if you think you’re beautiful

Lsma is ugly as f*ck and she has the audacity to call others ugly like post your picture if you’re not ugly then.

My response is to lsma why quote me? I suggest you mind your own business if I want to ask you a question then I will quote you what are you her lawyer

So an ugly person is not allowed to have an opinion on anyone else's appearance??

You sound mad forreal! What's the deal? Are u fat or mixed bc this is hitting alittle too close to home for you to be reacting like this

They don't look related and she has zero resemblance to Iman :pachah1:someone said that she has the Somali neck :mjlol: now our genes are reduced to neck structure and shape :pachah1:

Somali genes are very weak which is why we should not encourage marrying out. She looks like her Madow father. She has no Somali resemblence whatsoever :duck:
Iman is not a somali any more we disowned her, since she get married Kafir

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending