Iman's Half Somali Daughter (PIC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
4th+Annual+BET+Honors+Arrivals+3-AJrYGN70Ex.jpg

Tyrone humped and dumped and he left a "mess".

BANTU

+op MVLI
Iman's genes are like water.

Her daughter with Bowie looks 1/8th black.

And this one looks like that one principal that was cool but didn't take no mess from no one.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BANTU

+op MVLI
She should wear a wig/weave
:gucciwhat:

I like that style on her but it's not right for her face shape. Longer/bigger hair would help

I don't see why she gets dissed by Somalis though. She's just a normal middle aged woman and she looks great for normal middle aged women. Here's a better angle of OPs picture

125853613.jpg

:gucciwhat:

I like that style on her but it's not right for her face shape. Longer/bigger hair would help

I don't see why she gets dissed by Somalis though. She's just a normal middle aged woman and she looks great for normal middle aged women. Here's a better angle of OPs picture

125853613.jpg

Oh she’s beautiful but that short hair needs to go :)
Besides Iman raised her right
She’s seems to keep to herself
Same thing for her other daughter
Iman’s a great mother

A you being racist or funny?
giphy.gif

I was observing and being funny

4th+Annual+BET+Honors+Arrivals+3-AJrYGN70Ex.jpg

Tyrone humped and dumped and he left a "mess".

They don't look related and she has zero resemblance to Iman :pachah1:someone said that she has the Somali neck :mjlol: now our genes are reduced to neck structure and shape :pachah1:

Somali genes are very weak which is why we should not encourage marrying out. She looks like her Madow father. She has no Somali resemblence whatsoever :duck:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
She is beautiful just like her mother, I believe her dad was also a famous athlete in the NBA. I like the Iman family, she really cares for her people :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending