Iman Ali gives a wake up call to Nabad & Nolol stans

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
wow I remember seeing this dudes video 2 years ago. He comes off as a typical creep.
To me it looks like his breath stank plus isnt Iman name of a female?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
That is my warning to older somalia generation. The new generation born in the west, not just Iman Ali. U name it sida tan hodan naaleeye, war waxani waa 'jiil' ma garanayo somalida horey. When they turn 50/60, this is your potential leader. They don't understand 'cadifad' since the culture they were raised on was based on pure observation wax indhahooda arki kara ama maskaxdooda qiyasi kara. They know the difference between opinion and facts. I fear for Somalis that day because waxaa isku imanayo jiil is fahmayo and they dont care for the 'solution' as they know the 'repercussion' of rejecting a 'scientific model' aduunka dhan ayaa kugu soo jeesanayo like 'arming up' one 'group' while defunding the other group who rejected the model of evidence.

That's why I keep repeating to old somali generation, please resolve somalia now, u have 20-30 years. The first batch to come to you waa next 20 years waa batcheygi. This kid is probably the next 10 years after me. U see majerten are already ahead, jiilkooda soo kordhayo ayaa isku diyaariyan waxay 20-30 sano kadib dalka 'noqon doono'. It's that 'adaptation' edge, i keep telling u about.

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Walaal stop saying that one is better than others. The tribes are different by the influence they received. With education for all the dynamics will change.

And governing on facts and thorough investigation is a lot better than the current leadership provided by the elders.

Imagine people with actual brains governing the country. People that can manage the resources implement the right policies and can defeat al shabaab. That would be a godsend gift compared to the semi incompetent leaders of today.

In a couple of decades all of the militias will be absorbed by the national/state army, and the next competition will be tribal bussines. Better get on the program ahead giving yourself head start.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Walaal stop saying that one is better than others. The tribes are different by the influence they received. With education for all the dynamics will change.

And governing on facts and thorough investigation is a lot better than the current leadership provided by the elders.

Imagine people with actual brains governing the country. People that can manage the resources implement the right policies and can defeat al shabaab. That would be a godsend gift compared to the semi incompetent leaders of today.

In a couple of decades all of the militias will be absorbed by the national/state army, and the next competition will be tribal bussines. Better get on the program ahead giving yourself head start.

It's that 'adaptation' edge and I proven it to u. It occurred right after the sayid vision one for Somalia. Especially after the kingdoms were destroyed of majerten/warsangeli. One was jailed in seychelles and the other in 'mogadishu. Keenadiid Kingdom was destroyed. But the difference with 'keenadiid' his batch of majerten began automatically 're-adjusting' to the 'new' environment and began the SYL and they didn't utilize the 'kingdom' idealogy of 'makhir, majertenia or hobyo' but the pure 'somali brand' sayid idealogy.

One language, one people, one religion, one culture vs colonialism. They are great at this adaptation. We saw the same thing again in 91. After 8 long years of 'wilderness' similar to the wilderness period of the 'syl' it took around a good 10 years of us being in wilderness then check when the SYL was born and when the kingdoms were destroyed, their was a long gap period around 10-12 years, before they 'began the SYL party' they were essentially in 'colonial mode' for 10-20 years similar to how we are in 'absence of govt' mode in the nation for 91-98 period as they came with the new 'system' federalism not a new 'idealogy' though.

I am just saying the next batch of 50-60 year olds in the west will have a common 'model' in their mind as they were raised in that environment. I am not saying it's tribal issue, but they sure learn from the culture(hodan naaleeye), iman ali(political analyst), see the pattern. Hormuudka ayaa soo baxayo constantly while the other kids clan 'eat nac nac and listen to odaygi nacnac in somaliland' they don't ADAPT. in evolution if u dont change u die, waxaa ka harayso 'fossil' nothing else tarikhdada.

Where-as hawiye badge in our generation in the west the best they have soo arag 'anti tribalism movement' waa hadafki awoowasheena 100 years ago u see mar walbo 'gadaal' bay uu socodan, ma jira beelahani wax HORMUD KA SOO BIXI KARA. I think illahi uu tala galay ama sayidka iyo gabayadisa sidu beelaha uu qiyaasay.

Last edited:

Diaspora ambassador

VIP
It's that 'adaptation' edge and I proven it to u. It occurred right after the sayid vision one for Somalia. Especially after the kingdoms were destroyed of majerten/warsangeli. One was jailed in seychelles and the other in 'mogadishu. Keenadiid Kingdom was destroyed. But the difference with 'keenadiid' his batch of majerten began automatically 're-adjusting' to the 'new' environment and began the SYL and they didn't utilize the 'kingdom' idealogy of 'makhir, majertenia or hobyo' but the pure 'somali brand' sayid idealogy.

One language, one people, one religion, one culture vs colonialism. They are great at this adaptation. We saw the same thing again in 91. After 8 long years of 'wilderness' similar to the wilderness period of the 'syl' it took around a good 10 years of us being in wilderness then check when the SYL was born and when the kingdoms were destroyed, their was a long gap period around 10-12 years, before they 'began the SYL party' they were essentially in 'colonial mode' for 10-20 years similar to how we are in 'absence of govt' mode in the nation for 91-98 period as they came with the new 'system' federalism not a new 'idealogy' though.

I am just saying the next batch of 50-60 year olds in the west will have a common 'model' in their mind as they were raised in that environment. I am not saying it's tribal issue, but they sure learn from the culture(hodan naaleeye), iman ali(political analyst), see the pattern. Hormuudka ayaa soo baxayo constantly while the other kids clan 'eat nac nac and listen to odaygi nacnac in somaliland' they don't ADAPT. in evolution if u dont change u die, waxaa ka harayso 'fossil' nothing else tarikhdada.

Where-as hawiye badge in our generation in the west the best they have soo arag 'anti tribalism movement' waa hadafki awoowasheena 100 years ago u see mar walbo 'gadaal' bay uu socodan, ma jira beelahani wax HORMUD KA SOO BIXI KARA. I think illahi uu tala galay ama sayidka iyo gabayadisa sidu beelaha uu qiyaasay.

I see where you're coming from however a lot of people live under oppression they can't change anything until the leadership let's it happen.

All somalis are equal as citizens however when it comes to politics (governance) the brightest should be elected it doesn't matter which clan this person hails from. Just that the person will deliver the right ingredients for the country.

The states however will be tribal for ever in the sense that they reside there

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM

A true ali saleebaan. That's why all calisaleebaans mind their own business. They are the most open minded tribe. They dont mind sharing with others. Did you know we had 4 parliament seats in the puntland government but the beeldaaje subclan gave there seat away to siwaqroon because they had no seats. We now have 3.

Diaspora ambassador

VIP
A true ali saleebaan. That's why all calisaleebaans mind their own business. They are the most open minded tribe. They dont mind sharing with others. Did you know we had 4 parliament seats in the puntland government but the beeldaaje subclan gave there seat away to siwaqroon because they had no seats. We now have 3.

Yeah sharing is caring if we want to succeed we need to work together

Trending

Latest posts