Imam Nawawi on Marriage Compatibility

As-salaamalaykum

I want to talk about this issue because it is today being covered up. We cannot let political correctness interfere with our understanding of the dīn of Allah. More precisely, I want to let Imam Nawawi discuss the issue. The following is from Imam Nawawi:

E14-EB7-E4-CA07-45-F3-8-EFC-5-F181-F6-B73-F2.jpg

AEFCACF8-7425-46-AF-9-BA3-0-EC0-D8-AB6369.jpg

if any extreme feminists want to say this is an incel subject then please bear in mind that it is Imam Nawawi you are calling an incel- astagfirullah. I only discuss this subject because it is a controversial issue and I wanted to let Imam Nawawi weigh in on it.

I apologize that the text is a little blurry. I am tired and I will see about retaking the pictures later insha'Allah.

The text is from Minhaj Et-Talibeen by Imam Nawawi.

EDIT: I think the text should be a little more clear if you zoom in insha'Allah

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
I'm a feminist, and I agree to the list.
The Muslim women are well regarded in Islam.

I'm here for hypergamy!

I'm here for marrying a laandheer suitor!

Vanessa

VIP
I'm glad you share this, because I had a guy who guilt- trip me and called me qabiliste when I told him I can't marry to him because he was a laangaab, a lesser tribe. I'm from a laandheer tribe, a prominent tribe in Somalia.

He made me feel bad. But now, after reading this, a woman should stick to a man who's from same clan as her or a prominent tribe, and that's nothing wrong with that.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Omar del Sur your supernatural beliefs has led to point where u worship even an imam and say 'astaqfrullah' like his something holy in your eyes, your a pagan sxb, you attribute holiness to anyone u see, we are secularist, you are not holy nor is any man above criticism or scientific inquiry.

@Omar del Sur your supernatural beliefs has led to point where u worship even an imam and say 'astaqfrullah' like his something holy in your eyes, your a pagan sxb, you attribute holiness to anyone u see, we are secularist, you are not holy nor is any man above criticism or scientific inquiry.

I respect Muslim scholars of the past. I don't think it's a crime to respect pious scholars of the past.

No, I don't think I'm holy.

So do not claim yourselves to be pure

-Surah An-Najm 53:32

Scientific inquiry? Science isn't a replacement for religion. Arithmetic doesn't tell us the meaning of life. If math and science replace religion then why should you use English? Why not refute me in pure science and math equations? If you talk science then why not talk science?

SultanYusuf

Suldaanka Beesha Biciidyahan
I'm glad you share this, because I had a guy who guilt- trip me and called me qabiliste when I told him I can't marry to him because he was a laangaab, a lesser tribe. I'm from a laandheer tribe, a prominent tribe in Somalia.

He made me feel bad. But now, after reading this, a woman should stick to a man who's from same clan as her or a prominent tribe, and that's nothing wrong with that.
mashallah whats ur sub. :wow1:

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽

No such thing as langaab and landheere sis. Made up terms by tribes to make them feel more superior towards others. I don’t agree with you but each to their own sow ma aha:cosbyhmm:

Vanessa

VIP
No such thing as langaab and landheere sis. Made up terms by tribes to make them feel more superior towards others. I don’t agree with you but each to their own sow ma aha:cosbyhmm:
Well, my father wants me to marry a landheer. At first, I was like I’ll marry whoever I want. But now, from what I seen marriage problems and family clashes due to qabil. I think it’s better for me to marry a guy from a same tribe as me or ally tribe.

At times, you have to choose your family over a langaab or enemy tribe guy.

Well, my father wants me to marry a landheer. At first, I was like I’ll marry whoever I want. But now, from what I seen marriage problems and family clashes due to qabil. I think it’s better for me to marry a guy from a same tribe as me or ally tribe.

At times, you have to choose your family over a langaab or enemy tribe guy.

i agree with you completely. When I get engaged or married I want everything to be as smooth as possible. Why marry from an enemy tribe and put yourself and everyone else through conflict?

It doesn't make you a hateful person you're only looking out for your future prospects.

Trending

Latest posts