Imam Ibn Al-Qayyim destroys Christians in a beautiful poem. “Oh Christ worshipers”!

Beautiful poem wallahi, Imam Ibn Al-Qayyim (May Allah have mercy on him) refutes the Christians. How can Jesus be God when he was absolutely powerless and was killed by his enemies? How can he be God when he used to eat food the Quran says! Such blasphemy is condemned in Islam, Allah is far greater than what the misguided say about him. Also to mention the trinity is irrational and Christians have failed to explain the trinity. On the day of judgement, the son of Mary (Peace be upon him) will condemn what the Christians say about him

“And surely they disbelieved when they said: 'Christ, the son of Mary, is indeed God'; whereas Christ had said: 'Children of Israel! Serve Allah, Who is your Lord and my Lord.' Allah has forbidden Paradise to those who associate anything with Him in His divinity and their refuge shall be the Fire. No one will be able to help such wrong-doers.” [Surah 5:72]

“Those who said: 'Allah is one of the Three', certainly they disbelieved, for there is no god save the One God. And if they do not give up this claim, all who have disbelieved among them shall be subjected to painful chastisement.[Surah 5:73]

“Will they not, then, turn to Allah in repentance, and ask for His forgiveness? Allah is All-Forgiving, All-Compassionate.” [Surah 5:74]

“The Messiah, son of Mary, is no more than a messenger; like whom messengers have passed away; and his mother was trustworthy, they used to eat the food. See how We clarify the signs for them, then see how they deviate.” [Surah 5:75]

“When God says, Jesus, son of Mary, did you say to people, Take me and my mother as two deities besides God? He will answer, Glory be to You! How could I ever say that to which I have no right? If I had ever said so, You would surely have known it. You know what is in my mind, while I do not know anything that is within Yours. You alone are the knower of unseen things.” [Surah 5:116]

Modern Christianity is practically paganism 1+1+1 does not equal 1 :draketf:
Any time you ask them about the trinity, they deflect and try to play mental gymnastics. I argued with many Christians on the internet and this was one of the uncomfortable questions they can’t explain logically.

Any time you ask them about the trinity, they deflect and try to play mental gymnastics. I argued with many Christians on the internet and this was one of the uncomfortable questions they can’t explain logically.
I pulled a verse stating Isa (as) prostrated to god from the Bible using the most popular version and a Christian was like he is so divine he worships himself :dead: :dead:

I pulled a verse stating Isa (as) prostrated to god from the Bible using the most popular version and a Christian was like he is so divine he worships himself :dead: :dead:
This was a funny verse. Imagine Jesus crying out to the father “Why have you forsaken me”:dead1:

“About three in the afternoon Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani?" (which means "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?") [Matthew 27:46]

This was a funny verse. Imagine Jesus crying out to the father “Why have you forsaken me”:dead1:

“About three in the afternoon Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani?" (which means "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?") [Matthew 27:46]
Christians might get confused with paternity How can one be abo and son at the same time pick one

1 x 1 x 1 can equal 1, that's a weak argument. Just like an egg has three component. The shell, the white, the yolk but it's one egg.
That’s mental gymnastics, not true. Christians argue that the father, son and the holy spirit are 3 beings that function differently but there 1 at the same time. So if the son was killed, that means the other 2 died along with him which is a stupid belief.

Trending