Imagine you ask Allah for something for years and you don't get it.... until

I am not going to say what i wanted. But it was something i have been making dua for, i kid you not for years. It didnt matter how much dua i made or how many things i did. I simply never got it. until last week. I am still in shock of what happened to me.

So i am coming out of tesco. with my mask on my face in lockdown UK. so as i heading to my car, i see this guy approaching me, so i tense up thinking why is he coming into my personal space. so guy shows me his phone and says

guy: could you tell me where this address is
me: what?
guy points the phone to me and says again could you tell me where this address is
me: alright back up first give me your phone.
him: gives me his phone and moves away from me.
me: looks at the phone struggles to make the address. does not ring a bell. i ask is this your address
him: yes
me: how come you can't find it?
him: i am an asylum seeker. dont speak english well. left the house and i got lost and now i can't find my way back home.
me: ok. i then take his address and enter it into google maps and imagine my shock when his house is in another city. 5 miles away from where i am.
i ask him. how long were you looking for your house
him: since 1pm. (it was 10:30 at night when we are chatting outside tesco)
me: what about police?
him: can't find police. people sending me here and there.

at this point i start feeling sorry for the man. miskeen looking for his house all these hours. And now he is in another city. so i went to the cash point and took 30 quid and gave it to him and said get a taxi man. but then i realised his english was poor so i decided to call a cab for him. At this stage i am stuck in the cold with the miskeen waiting for ages to get through to taxi.

i look at him and say you know what. get in my car and i will take you home.

So i drove him to his home. In the car i ask him questions about where he was from etc The guy was from afghanistan, poor refugee moving from city to city. he didnt even have a single cent of money on him. By the time we got home, i just felt sad about eveything. I then realised how blessed i was and how thankful i should be.

he then starts to give me the money back and i said no. keep it. the guy would not take no for answer. he is broke but he wants to fight with me to hand the money back to me. In the end i had to raise my voice and said i am not going to be happy. Only then he took the money. The man was very emotional. i felt really happy helping him.

I went back home. And days later as usual i was always making my duas (you gotta keep making dua if you need something) But one day i was watching a show on youtube about tawassuf and how you can make dua through righteous actions. so i said illahi yow, i helped this man for your sake so please grant me my wish.

a week later i got what i wanted.

brothers and sisters, don't forgot sometimes an opportunity comes your way to help someone who really needs help. Grab it because illahi is helping someone through YOU.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
I am not going to say what i wanted. But it was something i have been making dua for, i kid you not for years. It didnt matter how much dua i made or how many things i did. I simply never got it. until last week. I am still in shock of what happened to me.

So i am coming out of tesco. with my mask on my face in lockdown UK. so as i heading to my car, i see this guy approaching me, so i tense up thinking why is he coming into my personal space. so guy shows me his phone and says

guy: could you tell me where this address is
me: what?
guy points the phone to me and says again could you tell me where this address is
me: alright back up first give me your phone.
him: gives me his phone and moves away from me.
me: looks at the phone struggles to make the address. does not ring a bell. i ask is this your address
him: yes
me: how come you can't find it?
him: i am an asylum seeker. dont speak english well. left the house and i got lost and now i can't find my way back home.
me: ok. i then take his address and enter it into google maps and imagine my shock when his house is in another city. 5 miles away from where i am.
i ask him. how long were you looking for your house
him: since 1pm. (it was 10:30 at night when we are chatting outside tesco)
me: what about police?
him: can't find police. people sending me here and there.

at this point i start feeling sorry for the man. miskeen looking for his house all these hours. And now he is in another city. so i went to the cash point and took 30 quid and gave it to him and said get a taxi man. but then i realised his english was poor so i decided to call a cab for him. At this stage i am stuck in the cold with the miskeen waiting for ages to get through to taxi.

i look at him and say you know what. get in my car and i will take you home.

So i drove him to his home. In the car i ask him questions about where he was from etc The guy was from afghanistan, poor refugee moving from city to city. he didnt even have a single cent of money on him. By the time we got home, i just felt sad about eveything. I then realised how blessed i was and how thankful i should be.

he then starts to give me the money back and i said no. keep it. the guy would not take no for answer. he is broke but he wants to fight with me to hand the money back to me. In the end i had to raise my voice and said i am not going to be happy. Only then he took the money. The man was very emotional. i felt really happy helping him.

I went back home. And days later as usual i was always making my duas (you gotta keep making dua if you need something) But one day i was watching a show on youtube about tawassuf and how you can make dua through righteous actions. so i said illahi yow, i helped this man for your sake so please grant me my wish.

a week later i got what i wanted.

brothers and sisters, don't forgot sometimes an opportunity comes your way to help someone who really needs help. Grab it because illahi is helping someone through YOU.

Nigga what did u ask for?

FB of your high school crush?

what is it that you think a man would make dua for many years? Something very righteous

Use your imagination sxb

btw i am married so i dont need any fb crush
A job or a university stop. I can't think of anything else. But nice story.