Imagine if you were flirting with one of your siblings on This forum...

I sometimes wonder if my siblings are on this forum or not or if any of cousins are on here... and I am abit too flirtatious on this forum

I sometimes wonder if my siblings are on this forum or not or if any of cousins are on here... and I am abit too flirtatious on this forum
Lol hopefully not but your young so no worries as i will just try others who can be your aunties as they say old is gold

I am defiantly to young for you
Lol yes probally born there and ofcourse have that swollen part that older girls do not have but since your a darwiish girl well my cousin can be your mate aslong as your not waving/wearing that gang style flag /bracelet that he hates most

Lol yes probally born there and ofcourse have that swollen part that older girls do not have but since your a darwiish girl well my cousin can be your mate aslong as your not waving/wearing that gang style flag /bracelet that he hates most
What gang style bracelet?

ThreeTwentyOne

It's too damn HOT!
I ain't worried about my siblings. I'm the only one that gives a shit about anything that has to do with Somali culture :bell:

Cousins on the other hand, I've probably got some here.

strawberrii

#ArthurGang
My siblings know I have an account here but if that ever happened:

Attachments

• upload_2020-1-12_22-1-35.jpeg
    upload_2020-1-12_22-1-35.jpeg
    39.9 KB · Views: 63